Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bakemono [Awaiting Approval]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fyuhana
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Fyuhana

Bakemono [Awaiting Approval] Empty
PostSubject: Bakemono [Awaiting Approval]   Bakemono [Awaiting Approval] EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:05 am

Name: Bakemono. "Monster"

Nickname: "Bake-kun," or "Bake-chan"

Species: Feline-Cat

Looks:
Spoiler:

Bakemono is a VERY cute animal, a disguise for his true nature. He looks considerably younger than he actually is. Big round murky violet eyes set in contrast to his fluffy eggshell colored coat of fur.

Personality: Bakemono is your average territorial male cat. Fiesty, stubborn, cocky, all of the above. However, he does have a sweet side, which he only shows to Mai. Usually, he is located in her arms, being carried around, or on her shoulders. He is very jealous of Yami and Seiren and has never been known to leave Mai's side.

History: While strolling home with Yami in the late evening, they came across a kitten, no more than a week old, all by its lonesome, sprawled out in a fair patch a grass. Feeling quite sympathetic for the scrawny creature, Mai scooped it up in her arms and carried it home for her father to examine. As his personality began to develope, his wild nature began to shine through almost immediately. Against Yami's advice, the girl still chose to keep him, deciding that it wasn't quite fair to just nurse him back to health, than simply dispose of him. If she could tolerate someone as 'unique' as Seiren, surely she was able to tolerate a fiesty kitten. Over the three years he has spent with her, Bakemono has bonded greatly with Mai. He has developed a sort of crush for her, and is very possessive. Currently, he is still traveling with her, as well as Yami and Seiren, as troublesome as ever.

Jutsu's: None.

Name:
Element:
Description:

Last edited by Fyuhana on Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fyuhana
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Fyuhana

PostSubject: Re: Bakemono [Awaiting Approval]   Bakemono [Awaiting Approval] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:37 am

Awaiting approval.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Bakemono [Awaiting Approval]   Bakemono [Awaiting Approval] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:49 am

Increase history to a full paragraph at least please, then approved ^^
Back to top Go down
Fyuhana
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Fyuhana

PostSubject: Re: Bakemono [Awaiting Approval]   Bakemono [Awaiting Approval] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:24 am

Edited.

Unlike Mai-chan's History, this History was not a product of lazyness. There is just nothing more to write.

However, if needed, I will attempt to lengthen it somehow or another.

Total of 5 sentences. (Yes, I counted them..I can be lame like that. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Fyuhana
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Fyuhana

PostSubject: Re: Bakemono [Awaiting Approval]   Bakemono [Awaiting Approval] EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:16 am

Bump, I really would appreciate someone checking this application. I understand people having other obligations (and I feel extremely..incompetant(sp?) for lack of a better word having waited around and posting this on New Years Eve ^^; ) that they must attend to outside of this site, and I don't mean any offense toward Admin and/or Mods; or mean to seem impatient, but I would really like to RP. And since my characters' companions are not yet approved I cannot RP as of yet. Also, since they are not approved, I will not be posting the required link to my characters' app in my signature, seeing as I cannot yet RP.

Again, I don't mean to seem rude, or any of the above..(Sorry for the New Years Eve thing, -.- I can be so..lame sometimes)
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Bakemono [Awaiting Approval]   Bakemono [Awaiting Approval] EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:34 pm

Well, since todd said tht, and you did it.. approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bakemono [Awaiting Approval]   Bakemono [Awaiting Approval] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bakemono [Awaiting Approval]
Page 1 of 1