Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Character. [Awaiting Approval]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

My Character. [Awaiting Approval] Empty
PostSubject: My Character. [Awaiting Approval]   My Character. [Awaiting Approval] EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:30 pm

General Information:
Name: Kankiro

Nickname/Alias: -

Looks: Kankiro has ginger hair. It is styled in a short afro. Kankiro's hair is naturally spiky. It covers the top of his forehead, making it a small fringe. Kankiro doesn't like his hair, hiding it under a brown cap. However, he still insists he is not hiding his hair, he just likes the cap. Kankiro wears green woad in patterns on his face. He changes this pattern every so often, when he gets bored of the previous one. He is teased often about this make-up which angers him a lot, yet he continues to use it. Kankiro has quite a wide nose and mouth. His face is rather rounded. The sides of his head are also covered by the cap, so the only part of his head visible is his face, from his forehead to his chin.

Kankiro doesn't have much neck. He has quite broad shoulders, and a broad body frame at that. Kankiro is neither fat, not skinny. He is not muscular much, due to lack of exercise. Which is surprising seeing as he is a ninja. The fact is his puppet, Koroko does most of the work in battle, hence Kankiro not being as muscular as one might expect. Kankiro's body is tanned all over, not just his face. This is due to Kankiro feeling the green woad he uses on his face matches the tan of his skin, so he has allowed his whole body to become tanned. This has caused Kankiro to produce freckles across both of his shoulders.

Kankiro is a little shorter than most ninja's his age. He stands at a mere 5"3. The extra inch is added from the rubber souls of his black ninja sandals and the thick cap lining on his head. Kankiro wears a wooden decorated bracelet around his ankle. It often makes peculiar noises if the wind is high, which it often is around his native Sunagakure. Kankiro is quite fond of the noise. He finds it soothing. The anklet is the only memoria he has of his mother. Kankiro wears a brown outfit made of thin silk. It is long sleeved and long on his legs, but he tolls it up on both his arms and his legs in a scrunched fashion. He also wears brown netting where the skin is bare on his arms and legs, stopping at his feet and hands, and shoulders and thighs. Kankiro wears a black ninja pouch on his right buttock. He also has a read scroll with black strings hung over his shoulders to hold it up in a half sack just above his ninja pouch.

Personality: Kankiro is a very angry teenager. He has good reasons to be angry, but due to having no family and no friends, he has no-one to release his anger on. Due to this, he usually releases his anger on his enemies. This causes him to fight to kill. Kankiro is very short-tempered. Kankiro doesn't get on with other kids, and often rejects their advances upon him. He doesn't have any friends, and he doesn't want any. He feels Koroko, his puppet, is the only friend he needs.

Kankiro is a very outspoken person. He has no boundaries due to having no family to discipline him. He does see the medical ninja as his surrogate family, but he does not listen to them when they try to discipline him. Kankiro often gets himself into more fights than he need be in due to his mouth and inability to keep quiet, even in the face of much stronger enemies. He is very confident of his own abilites and Koroko's and it often flabbergasted when they are outmatched. This is even if the enemy is a much higher rank than Kankiro himself.

Kankiro can be quite an oblivious person without realising it. He doesn't consider the feelings of others, as he has never had to. He often disrespects his elders, angering them. His world only revolves around him, in his opinion. Kankiro never cries, even when alone. He feels any sad emotion as weakness, and obliterates it from his mind. Kankiro goads people who feel pain, hypocritically. Kankiro has a very low pain-threshold, feeling pain a lot more than others. He rarely feels pain, but when he does, he fights through it.

Kankiro is very sadistic and distant. He doesn't care too much of anyone's wellbeing, even his own. Death does not scare him. Despite his attitude to the village elders, including the Kazekage, Kankiro is very patriotic. He is also very protective of his village. He has a habit of eavesdropping to gain information he cannot gain by asking up-front. Being protective of Sunagakure, Kankiro is weary of even it's allies, such as Konohagakure.

Personality Traits: Kankiro centers around puppetry.

Catch Phrase: "Whatever..."

Clan Information

Clan Name: -

Kekkei Genkai: -

Clan Symbol: -

Clan History: -

Rank Information:
Village: Sunagakure

Skill Information:
Skill Specialty: -
Main: Puppetry
Sub: -

Elemental Affinity:
Main: Earth
Sub: Wind

Special Characteristics: Kankiro has good knowledge of puppetry and is very adept at using chakra strings to control them.

Items/Weapons:

Name: Koroko
Appearance: Koroko is a puppet.
Special Abilities: Puppetry abilities.
Origin: Kankiro made Koroko himself after hearing about a few famous puppeteers from Sunagakure.

Koroko's Puppet Application:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Aaron on Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:07 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: My Character. [Awaiting Approval]   My Character. [Awaiting Approval] EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:10 pm

Jutsus:

General Skills:
Spoiler:

Puppet Jutsu:
Spoiler:

RP Sample:

Teino felt the anger rise inside her chest, and let it out with a low roar. She hated this village. It was so bleak and cautious. She hated her family, owning a poxy flower shop like a bunch of sissies. She hated her Hokage, giving out degrees and rules that she, as a Chuunin had to follow. She heard her mother talking to her younger sister downstairs. Teino had got enough money to last her for a while. She had all her ninja gear, everything she was going to need for at least a fortnight or so. Teino jumped out of the open window, and as she landed she rolled, so her mother would not see her. She looked around and wasted no time unless any customers saw her. She ran around the back of the shop and toward the village exit. She hid next to the wall of the village, and hid in it's shadow. There were two Chunin guards up in the tower. She was going to have to be very accurate to hit them with a mind jutsu from here. She formed her hand into a specific handsign, as her father had taught her many years ago, as one of the guards bent down, she realised she could hit both of them in one jutsu. Wasting no time, she said, quiet enough so only she could hear herself: "Ninja Art- Mind Body Disturbance Technique!" The guard who was still stood up kicked the guard who was bent down out of the tower. He then jumped out of the tower after him. Teino smiled, she had honed her clan jutsu well. Checking that no-one was around she ran closer to the gate in the shadow of the wall. She left the walls of the village, and felt happiness boom in her heart. She was free.

- - - - -

Name: Mind Body Disturbance Technique (心乱身の術, Shinranshin no Jutsu; English TV "Ninja Art: Mind Destruction Jutsu")
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: None
Description: This technique is a variation on the Mind Body Switch Technique. Rather than transfer all of the user's consciousness into the target, this jutsu sends only a spirit of confusion, causing them to attack their allies. Although the target is aware of what they are doing, they are unable to stop themselves. This technique can also be used to simply stun the opponent so they can't move. In Naruto episode 192, this technique has also shown the ability to transport one body and the user to a different location.

Last edited by Aaron on Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: My Character. [Awaiting Approval]   My Character. [Awaiting Approval] EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:42 pm

Background Information:

Birth Arc:

Kankiro was not a planned baby. His mother was sexually assulted by a missing-ninja when she went out of the village on a mission and was split up from her team-mates. During her pregnancy, Kankiro's mother went through post-natal depression and almost comitted suicide. She was looked after by the other medical ninja at the Sunagakure hospital, where she worked. Although she had had doubts about keeping Kankiro, when he was born, and she looked in to his baby blue eyes- there was no way she could give him up...

Kankiro stayed in the hospital a lot as a baby. First of all, it was where his mother worked, as one of Sunagakure's medical ninja. Also, he began to get to know his mother's colleagues, and was happy to see them each day. Kankiro's home was also rather small, so he preffered to spend time at the hospital anyway.

Toddler Arc:

As a toddler, Kankiro loved to help his mother out as a medical ninja. She would tell him to fetch things for her when she needed them. In doing this, Kankiro began to learn about medicinal herbs kept in the greenhouse and the items used in operations on hurt members of Suna. Even at such a young age, Kankiro became used to the blood involved in being a medical ninja, and he was sometimes trusted with fetching things urgently for his mother in operations. He began to knew the hospital very well. He could manouever around the building as fast as any of the other medics. Kankiro became a known face around the hospital, and began to feel comfortable leaving his mother's side to help other people around the hospital.

Kankiro loved the feeling he got from helping people around the hospital. He would fetch things for the patients that they wanted. He had spent so long around the hospital his knowledge of medical ninjutsu was quite formidable, for a child. Even his input became a little valid when suggesting what to do with members of the hospital. Kankiro's mother was extremely proud of her little boy...

Academy Student Arc:

At the age of 5, Kankiro was very used to the hospital. His knowledge of medical ninjutsu was great as was his knowledge of plants and herbs. His mother took note of that knowledge, and enrolled him in Sunagakure's Ninja Academy. Kankiro was very excited. The day he was due to enter the academy, his mother had promised to take him in that morning. However, she was called away from their home in the early hours of the morning to go on an emergency mission to rescue a squad who had been injured. She kissed Kankiro in his sleep, and left the house. When Kankiro woke up, he was upset to find his mother wasn't there. He had no choice but to face the first day of the Academy, alone.

All that day, Kankiro was very angry and mardy at his mother. Due to this, he didn't make a very good first impression on his classmates. They began to wonder why he always seemed to have a scowl on his face, and they began to avoid him. This sent Kankiro into a spiral shame, making him more upset and angry. On the contrary, Kankiro stunned some of the Chuunin teachers by his vast knowledge of medical ninjutsu at such a young age. He knew about all the herbs and plants and their affects. He was also aware of weak points in the body and how they could be attacked, which would be great for assisting him in future battles. It was as if he had been given a headstart at being a ninja.

But Kankiro was still angry. His mother could've at least told him where she was going. When Kankiro got back, she still wasn't home. He decided to go to the hospital. He looked in the ward where his mother usually worked. There was no sign of her. He went to the staff room. Still no sign. He was stood at reception in the queue, waiting to ask if his mother had come in today, when through the entrance came a woman on a stretcher. She was bleeding heavily. He seemed to remember her from somewhere. She turned to face him, moaning. He saw the beaten and battered face of his mother looking at him. She pulled something out of her pocket, a wooden anklet, and dropped it on the floor.

Kankiro's blood went cold. Even in the heat of the sun, he was shivering. It was as if someone had injected ice into his body and it was pumping around his bloodstream. Kankiro hated himself for being angry at his mother. He became angry at himself, and at everything around him. Something clicked in his mind, and he went berserk. He began smashing up everything withing sight. Hospital certificates on the walls, vases with plants in and breaking stretchers. He was so mad. It took four medics to pin him down and tranquilise him.

Academy Graduate:

Kankiro finally accepted the loss of his mother. The anklet which she had given him became a regular part of whatever he wore. He wore it everywhere, in bed, in the bath, everywhere. He felt as if his mother was always with him. It had been 8 long years since the death of his mother. Kankiro had decided to stay in the Academy for as long as possible, to learn everything he could from it before becoming a ninja. Still, Kankiro felt lonely. In class that day, they had learnt about a few master puppeteers than Suna had produced. Kankiro liked the sound of that. When he went home, he locked himself in and began to work on his new friend. It took him a whole week, but when he was finished he named the finished product, Koroko.

He went into the Academy the next day and asked one of his Chuunin teachers to help him enscroll his puppet and teach him the summoning jutsu. The teacher agreed, on the condition he would try to be nicer to his classmates. Kankiro agreed, but he was lying. It took a few weeks of hard training, as Kankiro had never experienced a C-Rank Jutsu before. But finally, he managed to summon Koroko from the scroll he kept on his back quickly, and with ease. Kankiro was very happy. He didn't feel lonely anymore. The Chuunin was very proud of Kankiro, and graduated him. He gave him, his very own Suna headband.

Last edited by Aaron on Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:18 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: My Character. [Awaiting Approval]   My Character. [Awaiting Approval] EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:49 pm

Hmm.... As far as adding more jutsu... You'll want a sub. I suggest ninjutsu. Then you can add some elemental ninjutsu, and some basic chakra techniques.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: My Character. [Awaiting Approval]   My Character. [Awaiting Approval] EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:55 pm

As a Puppet Nin you have options.

I don't suggest Ninjutsu just for elements. If your working a puppet you won't be able to use handsigns and manipulate elements with your puppet.

You can take something that compliments it such as Medical, Fuuinjutsu or Poison. Although the choice is yours.
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: My Character. [Awaiting Approval]   My Character. [Awaiting Approval] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:15 am

Looks Good. Approved
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: My Character. [Awaiting Approval]   My Character. [Awaiting Approval] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:44 am

Puppet's Name: Koroko

Appearance: Koroko is a puppet made out of wood with iron joints. It looks very human-like for a puppet. It has no paint on it's body, so it still has it's original wooden carvings. It has plastic boggle eyes. This is due to Kankiro making the puppet when he was quite young. For some reason, he still hasn't updated the quite childish look of his puppet. He is quite attached to it's current look. The boggle eyes do freak some opponents out and break their concentration. Koroko has a slice in the right side of the 'face' as a makeshift nose. Also carved on rather carelessly is a smiling mouth.

Koroko's hinges are hid well and invisible to the naked eye. This is due to Kankiro not wanting his opponents to know where Koroko's secret weapons are.

Requirements: Summoned from the scroll on Kankiro's back.

Puppet's Rank: Genin's Puppet.

Special Skill: Weaponry / Poison

Weapons:

Poison-Tipped Blades (x2)
Kunai (x32)
Shuriken (x32)
Smoke Bombs (x10)
Flash Bombs (x5)
Wire (3m)
Paper Bombs (x10)

Puppet's Jutsu:

Name: Poison Mist Hell: Hundred Continuous Hell (Dokukiri Jigoku: Baribari Hyaku Renpatsu; English "Poison Mist Inferno, Consecutive Needle Barrage")
Type: Puppetry
Description: By using the Puppet Technique, the user moves their puppet(s) into position around the target. The puppet launches poison mist at the opponent, surrounding them with gas. When their vision is blocked, the puppet(s) will launch needles from their arms at their victim.

Name: Thousand Hands Manipulation Military Art (千手操武, Senju Sōbu)
Type: Puppetry
Description: From the user's puppet's left arm opens several compartments. These compartments are revealed to have summoning seals in them, which calls forth a large number of long puppet arms that can bend and follow the opponent, then crush them with devastating force. The arms also have launchers among them, which can emit poison gas or binding wires with a kunai-anchor. The user can detach the entire left arm (with the thousand arms) to regain mobility for the puppet, and a buzzsaw takes its place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Character. [Awaiting Approval]   My Character. [Awaiting Approval] Empty

Back to top Go down

My Character. [Awaiting Approval]
Page 1 of 1