Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Albel Noctis (awaiting approval)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nøctis
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Nøctis

Albel Noctis (awaiting approval) Empty
PostSubject: Albel Noctis (awaiting approval)   Albel Noctis (awaiting approval) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:24 pm

General Information
Name: Albel Noctis
Nickname/Alias:

Looks: Albel has a wild look to him, his hair is naturally wild on his head and the color is greyish. He eyes are dark yellow, they changed to dark red when he has been upset or about to do battle (has no special reason just a birth defect). He wears a long black leather coat with short sleeves, and on the back of the coat he has his own symbol he made for himself. His pants are black and his shoes match as well. He has black leather gloves which has his personal symbol for himself on it. He is about 5'10 and weighs 125lbs and he extremely well toned for his age with no body fat at all.
Albel Noctis (awaiting approval) Ff13_v10

Personality: Albel isnt much for conversation, he will only speak when he feels the need to say something. When he does speak however he doesnt hesitate to say what he feels let it be harsh or comforting. He doesnt have a attitude problem nor does he have a beef with the world. He was born in a loving family who cared much for his safety. He doesnt butt in anothers business unless he feels the need he must. He is a deep thinker and often would sit for long periods thinking of new tactics or things of that nature. He dislikes bullies and often times will bully the bullies themselves. He likes the calm quiet and will often find more happy for him to be alone then with a huge group of people. His only friend he will let accompany him is his comrade , Repede, his dog.

He enjoys reading as well mostly about histrorical figures of the past. He likes to see what all they accomplished and learn from the mistakes of their downfall.
Though his eyes, which have a heartless and cold look about them, often are serious he is always eager to here stories about others. He is kind and respectful
and good friend to those who meet him. His main goal at this point in his life to make his family and clan proud, with this thought in mind he never wavers from any challenge.
Albel Noctis (awaiting approval) Noctis10

Clan Information

Clan Name: Noctis

Kekkei Genkai: The Requiem has a random affect of what it changes on the user, it could be anything from his to his skin to his or not physically shown at all. Therefore by looking at the user it is hard to tell if he has the KKG or just a birth defect. The Requiem gives the user the ability to use his chakra to manipulate himself and whats around him. By doing so By being in tuned with his/her chakra the user is able to move at superhuman speeds or move things that have been imbued with his chakra. This this KKG is not born in every member of the Noctis clan. Only a select members are born with this KKG because of that when one is born the clan takes special care of the few born with it. The KKG is passive meaning it cannot be turn on or off it always remains active. The requiem does not give any other special boost to the wielder only his ability to control his chakra on a unparalleled level.

Special Qualities:
-Speed increase only be activated
E-D Rank ( Academy-Genin) - 10% faster than normal
C-B Rank (Chunin-Jounin) - 20% faster than normal
A-S Rank (Special training required) - 30% faster than normal

Clan Symbol: Albel Noctis (awaiting approval) Clavic10

Clan History: The Noctis clan is said to be the direct descendants of the of a man named, Regal Noctis, a man claiming to be the God of War himself. Though no proof is giving to this outstanding claim they consider themselves to be above the other clans. It is said that Regal had single handedly brought ruin to the world, wielding his KKG the Requiem. Their history says after the Regal passed on the Noctis clan secluded themselves from the world and said to have died out with its previous leader. The clan, now hidden from the world, decided to hide away from the world for fear that if discovered they would be killed. Some felt differently however, others felt that they dishonor their leader if they run away. The clan fell into discord and disbanded.

While others still fearing discovery went into hiding , the others decided to reside in the Sunagakure. From there the Noctis clan thrived and become one of the top clan giving birth to many prestigious ninja. After several generations of the clan passed the newer generations knows little of its past, most having now adopted the customs of the village. Being one of the newest clans in Suna the Noctis clan have strive to prove themselves one of the best. By doing so they have not only supplied the village with security, proclaiming themselves as village officers of the law, but also breeding strong ninja all giving a good reputation to their clan.

Rank Information:
Village: Sunagakure

Skill Information

Skill Specialty:
Main: Ninjutsu
Sub: Kenjutsu

Elemental Affinity:
Main: Fire
Sub:

Special Characteristics:
-He has chakra control that rivals that of a jounin ( due to the affects of his KKG)
-He has a immunity to pain though he may be cut or blasted he does not feel pain from it ( a birth defect which though allows him to fight freely he is also at a terrible risk because he sometimes doesnt know how grave his injuries are. unless the injury is extreme being a severed arm or genjutsu)

Items/Weapons:

Name: Hungry Flow
Appearance: Albel Noctis (awaiting approval) Ff_ver10
Special Abilities: Due to its abliity to take in chakra it cannot be broken so long as chakra exist in this weapon.
Origin: This sword once belonged to the father of Albel and was given to him by his father upon his graduation from the academy. The blade is imbued with chakra from the user to prevent it from breaking, so long as the users has complete control of his own chakra.

Jutsus:

Spoiler:

Clan Jutsu

Spoiler:

[Fire Jutsu

Spoiler:

Kenjutsu

Spoiler:

Background Information

Spoiler:

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Nøctis on Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:53 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nøctis
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Nøctis

PostSubject: Re: Albel Noctis (awaiting approval)   Albel Noctis (awaiting approval) EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:54 am

-bumpity- ^^
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Albel Noctis (awaiting approval)   Albel Noctis (awaiting approval) EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:21 pm

Firstly have you been given permission for chuunin rank from adam? Currently only suna genin is open.

- Please state a description of your clan. The word "Requiem" does not mean anything and doesn't give us the slightest indication of what your KKG ability actually is? A decent and detailed description is need please.

Quote :
The Noctis clan is said to be the direct descendants of the Sage of the Six Paths. Though no proof is giving to this outstanding claim they consider themselves to be above the other clans. Their history says after the Sage of the Six Paths passed on the Noctis clan secluded themselves from the world and said to have died out with its previous leader.
Sage of the Six Paths is a no no. Please remove that from your history as they do not 'officially' exist on this site. I suggest making a substitute for that.
Back to top Go down
Nøctis
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Nøctis

PostSubject: Re: Albel Noctis (awaiting approval)   Albel Noctis (awaiting approval) EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:13 pm

-everything fixed-
whats next?
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

PostSubject: Re: Albel Noctis (awaiting approval)   Albel Noctis (awaiting approval) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:22 pm

- I believe a bit of your grammar was messed up a bit when you were retyping your clan, so if you would, please fix that, so that I may understand everything clearly.

- Increase the rank of your weapon to C rank, since you have claimed it is imbued with chakra to prevent it from breaking.

- Regarding your clan technique, 'Requiem Jump', I suggest that you either add more defects, or decrease the amount of times it can be used.

- I'm also not so sure about how much speed effects a rank of a technique on this site, but I'm going to ask that because your 'Quick Draw' technique is so fast that the opponent won't be able to see that sword being drawn, that you increase the rank to C.
Back to top Go down
Nøctis
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Nøctis

PostSubject: Re: Albel Noctis (awaiting approval)   Albel Noctis (awaiting approval) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 am

i am not sure what you meant by my grammer i think my clan history reads quite clear maybe your not reading correctly ^^.
also i have decreased the number of times i can use requiem jump. thought i think because i have to wait every other post to use it again and also that i cant make any attack while doing makes it fairly crippled enough. sooo yea....
-everything has been adjusted-
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Albel Noctis (awaiting approval)   Albel Noctis (awaiting approval) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:07 am

Quote :
-He is able to weave hand signs with 1 hand.
This is something that a genin is not capable of please remove.

Quote :
-He has a immunity to pain though he may be cut or blasted he does not feel pain from it.
Why is this possible, you do not have a medical background plus your KKG does not give you any ability in this area??

- And no where is your history or personality do it indicate or express that Albel is a genius with a large IQ, this is something that is hard to describe and if i am going to allow it on the app it will have to be better explained. Is he a smart strategist? jutsu expert? book-smart? good with building/hands? there are many types and you will have to limit it down.
Back to top Go down
Nøctis
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Nøctis

PostSubject: Re: Albel Noctis (awaiting approval)   Albel Noctis (awaiting approval) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:32 am

got rid or the genius bit and the 1 hand weave . also i explained his immunity to pain if that doesnt fly then i will drop that too. but its not un heard of for a genin to weave hand signs with 1 hand if he was trained to do so, therefore i dont completely agree with that statemet concerning it -edited-
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Albel Noctis (awaiting approval)   Albel Noctis (awaiting approval) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:48 am

- Well i don't see many genin with the ability to cast one handed signs, it is usually something classed for many chuunin, jounin +.

- And note that your immunity to pain is cut basic cuts and bruises not all pain. If you were hit by a large higher ranked tech you would feel the pain so please class it with rank. Also you are not immune to genjutsu based pain (please make a note of that ^^)
Back to top Go down
Nøctis
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Nøctis

PostSubject: Re: Albel Noctis (awaiting approval)   Albel Noctis (awaiting approval) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:52 am

well my character isnt a normal genin as his history states i didnt think me weaving hand signs with a single hand wouldnt be to outrages and also the pain thing is a curse not a plus i wanted to give him a vulnerability that will try to make him stay on his toes. and yes only physical injuries is what he is immune to not genjutsu. but fair enough if ur idea will get me approved i will go for that -edited- i worded it better
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Albel Noctis (awaiting approval)   Albel Noctis (awaiting approval) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:58 am

Lol well trust me even if you history states it you wont be getting single hand seals from me as i dont think you deserve it via skill level, and especially at genin levelled character.

Being immune to pain as a vulnerablilty? lmao...I can think of better vulnerabilities than that, but it is fine just as long as it is regulated to just minor injuries.

approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albel Noctis (awaiting approval)   Albel Noctis (awaiting approval) Empty

Back to top Go down

Albel Noctis (awaiting approval)
Page 1 of 1