Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~

Go down 
+2
Ichi-Kun
¶Wïnged Šërãphïm¶
6 posters
AuthorMessage
¶Wïnged Šërãphïm¶
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
¶Wïnged Šërãphïm¶

Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~ Empty
PostSubject: Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~   Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~ EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:25 am

General Information
Name: Cloud Bravehart

Nickname/Alias: Holy Savior

Looks:
Spoiler:

Cloud has blonde spikey hair and it is always a bushy mess.This is due to the fact that he never brushes it and tends to it, like he should.From birth, he has always had some sort of symbol on his left arm. It looks like a detailed spiral with lines separating them selves away from the spiral. Many people say it looks like the tatoo of the ANBU, so Cloud's family asked an ANBU official whether it was, and they said "I have never seen anything like it before".No one has ever been able to indicate why it is there.He has light green eyes and has a slim face.Cloud doesn't tend to smile a lot either.

He always wears his tight black pants with his ninja shoes.He also wears long black gloves that go up his arm.It is always been said that a true shinobi wears vests;or at least his father thinks so.Now, Cloud likes to think himself as a true ninja everyday when he puts on his black and white vest. Which he wears a black shirt under. Though he puts on a bracer for defensive maneuvers on his right arm. Lastly, he puts on his lucky white belt for good luck.This belt was worn by his father when he attended his Academy School.It was also worn by his father's father when he attended his Academy School.They all graduated with the greatest of ease, which is why Cloud thinks it is such a lucky belt even now, though his father just thinks it is irony.

Alignment: Lawfully Good

Personality: Cloud is a very trusting person which is a good trait to friends.He believes that keeping secrets are being kept a secret for a reason.And its not his secret to tell in the first place so straight off the bat Cloud is not a person who will crack easily.Cloud is a very happy person in general but can be a serious one too at certain times.He’s also very sociable and is not known to be a loner.

And hes also very perceptive to his surroundings including the people around him.He can tell when they are trying to hide something or aren’t in the mood etc.In his free time he likes to adventure and read about the world.Archeology has certainly interested him and he hopes to one day discover something big that will help the ninja world further its knowledge. In his alignment it is stated that he is a lawfully good person, which is true because he is generally a mature, responsible adult.

Cloud was still a bit scarred when from his mother's death.For a time he would have dreams of a dark hooded figure killing his mother.All he ever saw was blood, blood, and more blood.He never has been able to get over these dreams.It was so bad that it carried on through his life and watching that hooded figure kill his mom over and over and over again really got Cloud to think alot more darker.When he finds him self killing enemies, he'll most likely end up torturing them and killing them slowly like his mother had died.He has grown a killing intent because of this.

Personality Trait's: Archeology, Nature, History, Knowledge

Catch Phrase: "Shall I give you despair?"

Clan Information

Spoiler:

Rank Information:
Spoiler:

Skill Information

Spoiler:

Items/Weapons:

Spoiler:

Background Information
Spoiler:

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Winged Seraphim on Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:55 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
¶Wïnged Šërãphïm¶
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
¶Wïnged Šërãphïm¶

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~   Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~ EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:42 am

Academy/Basic Jutsu
Spoiler:

Kenjutsu
Spoiler:

Medical/Clan Jutsus
Spoiler:

Last edited by Winged Seraphim on Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:00 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ichi-Kun
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Ichi-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~   Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~ EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:10 am

Reserved for Summons/Pets
Back to top Go down
Ichi-Kun
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Ichi-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~   Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~ EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:12 am

Reserved for Weapons
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~   Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~ EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:39 am

No elements at AS.

Remove all jutsu except for Transformation, Replacement, and Escaping.
Back to top Go down
¶Wïnged Šërãphïm¶
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
¶Wïnged Šërãphïm¶

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~   Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~ EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:54 am

Edited and got rid of all basic jutsu but those three
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~   Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~ EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 8:11 am

Remove all Kenjutsu and Clan Techs, your to LEARN jutsu in the Academy.
Back to top Go down
¶Wïnged Šërãphïm¶
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
¶Wïnged Šërãphïm¶

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~   Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~ EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 8:15 am

fine >.> edited
Back to top Go down
Ichi-Kun
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Ichi-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~   Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~ EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:51 am

bumped DX
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~   Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~ EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:20 am

Has your clan been approved?
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~   Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~ EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:57 pm

I can't really disagree with this application, as most of it is self explainitory. But before I approve, I would like another mod's opinion.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~   Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~ EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:19 am

Given S-rank permission from Adam on your second account? Hmm....
Back to top Go down
¶Wïnged Šërãphïm¶
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
¶Wïnged Šërãphïm¶

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~   Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~ EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:58 am

Yea i asked for Jounin
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~   Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~ EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:10 am

Which would be A rank I believe.
Back to top Go down
¶Wïnged Šërãphïm¶
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
¶Wïnged Šërãphïm¶

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~   Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~ EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:47 am

Im sorry i though Jounin was S Ranked lol

took out everything reffering to S Ranked so this is ready for approval
Back to top Go down
¶Wïnged Šërãphïm¶
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
¶Wïnged Šërãphïm¶

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~   Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~ EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:48 am

*sigh......* bump
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~   Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~ EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:01 am

Wait, you applied for AS and were approved for that, I don't see you requesting to be Jounin, I want Adam's post here to clarify it.
Back to top Go down
¶Wïnged Šërãphïm¶
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
¶Wïnged Šërãphïm¶

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~   Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~ EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:08 am

holy jesus christ T.T

I pmed Adam if I could make a jounin and he replyed with "Permission Granted"

I took the character that I was making at the time which was Academy Student and updated him to Jounin.

SadSadSad

Im tired of waiting T.T your approval will be my christmas gist Sad
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~   Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~ EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:39 am

-Bulk up your personality, either increase the paragraphs or make a third the same size

- SC- Intense speed? how much faster are you than the average jounin, a comparison would be good.
Back to top Go down
¶Wïnged Šërãphïm¶
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
¶Wïnged Šërãphïm¶

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~   Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~ EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 5:17 am

1)Didn't feel like editing the speed and explaining it so I got rid of it
2)Added another paragraph to the personality

THIS APP IS DEFINITELY READ FOR APPROVAL NOW Sad
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~   Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~ EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 5:29 am

I need better descriptions on almost all of your Kenjutsu

Sword : Buster, how can a sword block genjutsu. If you give a good enough explanation I MIGHT allow it.
Back to top Go down
¶Wïnged Šërãphïm¶
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
¶Wïnged Šërãphïm¶

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~   Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~ EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 5:47 am

Because its special ;D

Cloud's chakra flows into the sword and it emits an aura around the sword and it can block any genjutsu below the rank which is A so he can block genjutsus B and below.

And what do you mean describe them better? There pretty much right to the point ... can you really describe kenjutsu? lol
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~   Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~ EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 5:51 am

Ight,

You need to explain the first one better. The different art form. That most certainly can be described better. In fact it should be about as long as KKG description as it is a whole new style. The others I suppose are fine.

Im going to have to deny the genjutsu blocking ability unless you dumb it down to being able to block C rank and below. B rank is to high.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~   Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~ EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 6:03 am

Alright, approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~   Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloud Bravehart ~Finished With Adam's Permission~
Page 1 of 1