Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Two: Heading to the Grass Country

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Two: Heading to the Grass Country Empty
PostSubject: Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Two: Heading to the Grass Country   Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Two: Heading to the Grass Country EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:20 am

[OOC: The travel will be two post each. The first would be leaving Suna and talking/planning. Second post will be the mid/ending travel to Grass country and last chance to talk/plan before arriving at the grass country]

Blaize was waiting for his mission partner as he looked at the mission scroll once more. The mission scroll had given a sample picture on what the leaf and tree will look like so they will have something to go on. he just hope this tree wasn't rare and that no enemy will try to hunt them down for some simple leaves. At least he hoped. He noticed someone who was traveling the direction of the village fates.

Blaize couldn't help but tilt his head when seeing her. Could this be his mission partner it was a female. he had to admit this would be the first time that he had a mission with a Female but it didn't matter. He would just have to treat her with respect and just like everyone else. nothing more. it was until she spoke her introduction that Blaize put away his mission scroll and then nodded and bowed down to her in respect.

"Well Hello to you to. my name Is Blaize. I belive you are my mission partner hua? It is nice to meet you. may i ask of your name if you don't mind me asking. And also im ready to head out as soon as you are.

Blaize did not know what else to say then your usual Hi. he waited for her to answer before go on forward and traveling to the grass country it was good to know about your partner since the mission dosent give more to your mission partner then the person's name. Weather she will give more information then what he asked it was up to her. but he was patient in her answer and when she would answer Both questions he asked is when they will start to head out for the grass country to search for the Herbs of the Fashugi Tree.

(OOC: Sry short not much to say at this point. Intro are really hard for me ^__^ )
Back to top Go down
Shizu Shi
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Shizu Shi

PostSubject: Re: Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Two: Heading to the Grass Country   Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Two: Heading to the Grass Country EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:28 am

She had stayed silent, listening to what he had to say. Saying the normal hello, intro. Her thoughts started to wonder about who the boy was. Other then that of his name. But she had known better then to start thinking of many other things, without getting to know to person first.

"I am Shizu Faza Shi. Yes, I am to be your mission partner." Shizu said in a soft, low voice that held nothing; no emotion what so ever. One had slipped into her pants pocket, then to be staying there while her other one just stayed by her said. Her ruby, dark eyes looked at him, seeing what he looked like so she'd recognize what he looked like for if they were to ever have another mission together.

"If you do not mind, I'd like to start the mission, getting the main plan and ideas before we fully start off on his mission, Blaize-san." She said again in her low soft tone
voice.

{hope this isn't too short.}
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Two: Heading to the Grass Country   Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Two: Heading to the Grass Country EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:41 am

He looked at Shizu there was something different about her. Was it her low tone of speaking?? or was it the Ruby eyes that looked at his blue eyes. he wasent really sure and it was something that would bother him but he chose not to let it bother him for the sake of the mission. Though he had to admit something her ambition to get the mission started was something that he liked. he too has reason to get the mission started and finish as soon as possible but he would make sure the rush will not compromise the mission in any way. He then listened to what she had to say and then nodded to her once more before speaking to her.

"Alright then, we will discuss things when we are on the road"

He said as they went on and traveled to their destination. While on the travel he thought of a few ideas and plans that he made back to the village. his plan that he wanted to do had to be run down by Shizu to make sure she was okay with everything. With that Said Blaize pulled out two injection vile and a pair of gloves as he went close to her to give her these items as well as a circular object.

"Here take these. These will help in our mission. Ill describe the items and uses for the mission. The glove are standard gloves. because out client is a posion lady the plants we are hunting down may be poisonous so gloves are something we can do to protect our hands in collecting the tress. The injection vile are a medicine for anti posion. Just incase things go wrong and we slip into someones territory we might be faced to fight someone with poisons then the medicine will help slow down and eliminate simple posions. The last item i have given you was a small potassium bomb. In any case we are separated, lost, or unable to get each other use this, it will burst into flames and the smoke from the bomb will be used as a signal for us to reach each other. Ive also had a space open in my ninja pouch to collect these samples. I could not retrieve a bag or something usable to hold the plant in so i am sorry."

Blaize continued with his travel with shizu as he waited for her response and a reply to all of this. he hoped she was okay with him giving her items and preparation for the mission. he really did not know what will lie ahead. he hoped it was an easy mission. Get in the Grass country take some leaves and get the hell out. but in the world of shinobi you will never know.
Back to top Go down
Shizu Shi
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Shizu Shi

PostSubject: Re: Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Two: Heading to the Grass Country   Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Two: Heading to the Grass Country EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:42 am

Shizu had listened to him closely. Making sure she had gotten everything that he was telling her. She took the gloves first, looking them over while still listening to the boy next to her. They look almost rough like. Most likely a good pair of gloves. She made a quick note to get better, non-fingerless gloves next time she goes shopping for other ninja items. Shizu slipped them on, over the other pair. Strangely feeling the metal plate on the top of her hand. Shi made a soft nod; showing as a sign that she was indeed listening to him.

The red eyed girl took the other items. Too looking over them. Wanting to be sure what they were, and in case dropped them knowing what they looked like at all. Putting the vile in a safer place then the other items, not needing any of it breaking. End up having nothing to slow down the poison if she was to ever get injected with any if a fight was to start while they both were on this mission.

"I see, so this is an easy mission, yet can turn the tables as we enter unknown territory." Shizu said to Blaize, making sure this was correct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Two: Heading to the Grass Country   Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Two: Heading to the Grass Country Empty

Back to top Go down

Herbs of the Fashugi Tree Part Two: Heading to the Grass Country
Page 1 of 1