Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training for ranking [Open for anyone]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinako
Academy Student
Academy Student
Shinako

Training for ranking [Open for anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Training for ranking [Open for anyone]   Training for ranking [Open for anyone] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:21 am

Shinako was practicing his ninjutsus in the training arena on a dummy. Shinako was training, pushing his body to the limits, this is because there is a test, determining whether or not he becomes a Genine. This is an exciting time for Shinako because he has been told by many teachers including his own teacher that he will be a great Genine, and a powerful ninja. Then another Academy student entered the training arena.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Training for ranking [Open for anyone]   Training for ranking [Open for anyone] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:31 pm

ooc: i would like to help.

Tahji woke up hearing the sound of someone near. He expected someone that would help him train his last two jutsus. But his hope fell when he saw an Academy Student training on a dummy. Tahji stood up and yawned. "I'll help him to kill some time" he thought. He used the Shunshin no Jutsu and appeared next to the other Academy Student. The other Student didn’t seem to notice him, but Tahji looked at the jutsus the Student was practicing. He said, “Dude, take a rest. Pushing your limits isn’t going to do anything other than hurting yourself. Take a deep breath and charge your chakra. Also, would you like a snack? The apples on that tree are wonderful” Tahji jumped back to the tree and picked an apple. He handed out the apple when he returned from the tree so the Student would notice it. Tahji took out his own apple and took a big bite. He accidently took a seed and spat it out on the ground and said, “Here”
Back to top Go down
Shinako
Academy Student
Academy Student
Shinako

PostSubject: Re: Training for ranking [Open for anyone]   Training for ranking [Open for anyone] EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:33 am

"Thanks, I have been pushing the limits to much, and I recon an apple would be the perfect thing to enjoy while I recharge my chakra". Shinako took a bit out of the apple, "delicious", Shinako said with happiness. Shinako was delighted to know that another Academy student was at the training arena. Shinako offered Tahji if want to train his Ninjutsus with Shinako and become a better ninja.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Training for ranking [Open for anyone]   Training for ranking [Open for anyone] EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:20 pm

"Sure, I had already trained Shunshin no Jutsu, Kakuremino no Jutsu, and the Bikou Ninjutsu. I can teach you those. If only you knew how to do genjutsu, but I would gladly help you if you can help me with the Kanashibari no Jutsu. But just to tell you, that would paralyze you, but after I train it, I'll release the jutsu," Tahji said. He hold out his hands expecting Shinako to shake his hands. He then withdrew his hands and said, "Time to start with some training, eh?" He then jumped to the dummy with a kunai in his hands and slashed at it a couple of times. Tahji then put a explosion tag on the dummy. "Back off," he yelled as he placed the sign and activated it. He jumped backwards and saw the dummy explode into pieces. Tahji said, "Try doing that on the other dummy, even though I'm not the sensei. Just trying to see what have you got from pushing your limits"
Back to top Go down
Shinako
Academy Student
Academy Student
Shinako

PostSubject: Re: Training for ranking [Open for anyone]   Training for ranking [Open for anyone] EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:06 am

Shinako shook his hand with a firm grip and a grin on his face. Shinako lunged at the dummy at extreme speeds, slashing at the dummy make deep cashes in it, sicking an explosive on the dummy then jumping back. BOOM pieces of the dummy flying around like shrapnel of a grenade. "That was fun" said Shinako with delight. Shinako walked to the apple tree, reached up for an shinning red apple, sat down and finished the apple and said "i'm ready".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for ranking [Open for anyone]   Training for ranking [Open for anyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

Training for ranking [Open for anyone]
Page 1 of 1