Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Training(Open, but only to a point)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zutto Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zutto Uchiha

Just Training(Open, but only to a point) Empty
PostSubject: Just Training(Open, but only to a point)   Just Training(Open, but only to a point) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:32 am

"You know what, f*ck you! I've had enough of your crap!" Roku joked with Yottsu. Yottsu did not seem to think of this as funny, rather annoying if you ask him. You see, Yottsu and Roku were brothers, twin brothers. They were put together by a man from the sound, much like one group of twins before them. They were not always like this, as said before they were joined together, by a man. They use to be a normal, and have a normal family. That all changed when they meet this man, from the sound village, but it did not seem to hurt the family in anyway, in fact, it helped more than it hurt. They were now a lot stronger than most assumed them to be, and they would soon show people who they really were.

Yottsu had been walking around his new found home, the Sand village. Yottsu and Roku, have no clue why they are here, or at least that is what they tell people. They seemed to just appear in the sand village one day, and wanted to join. They got in easy, and they have no thoughts of trying to attack anyone or anything and have no shown that. They just seem to live life.

The twins both sighed, at the time Yottsu stopped. "This looks like a good spot, we should train here, Roku." Yottsu told Roku and Roku had just hissed. "Hey, I know what you were thinking and you know what F*ck you!" Yottsu sighed. "I'd like it, if you did not call me those names, you dick. And yes, I know you know, but I enojy speaking, so if you just listen, we can things done a lot quicker." Yottsu walked in the middle of the are he had been looking at, and sat down. "We need to work on building up our attacks, when we are not together. You know we are weaker when we attack separt, but you and I both know we will have to do it someday. Just look back on the past."

Roku sighed and he brought out his arms and folded them. "I fucking know, what the past looked like. They were beaten, by one of them." He stuck his tounge out, as he had been facing Konoha. "But, I guess you are right, we gotta be stronger than them, so we do as we plan." Yottsu smiled, because Roku agreed with him, this would give them the chance to be apart more often, so they could live their own lives. But something inside Yottsu did not want that, he still loved his brother, and did not want him to get harmed. Roku then opened his mouth. "Now, Yottsu, don't you say that you're fucking older, I know your were gonna say it and I already know!" Yottsu laughed as Roku went on a small rant, about the age differeance, Yottsu was about 5 minutes older than Roku, and that killed Roku.

Yottsu then stood up, still slightly laughing and took out a kunai from his pocket. "Roku, we better get started, because we have so little time, and the more training we get in, the better." Roku exited from Yottsu and he also had a kunai. They both had the same fighting sytle, jutsu and everything! They knew what each other were thinking, so it was like fighting a perfect clone of yourself. This was a great way to train, if you fight yourself. They were sure to make a great team.

Roku came at Yottsu with his kunai, but Yottsu easily blocked it, because well, even if they were equal, Roku was a bit rusty, because he was always inside of Yottsu and he had less training, and more sleep. And Yottsu was a bit weaker, without Roku, seeing as he provided a bit of strength for him. So, in this, Yottsu was pushed back, but Roku, was off a little, so niether of them made a hit. They would keep fighting this way, until one of them made a hit on the other.
Back to top Go down
dtaune

dtaune

PostSubject: Re: Just Training(Open, but only to a point)   Just Training(Open, but only to a point) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:33 am

As i was walik not to far away i see two ninja not to far ahead. I looks as if they were training or something. I thought to myself maybe this shinobi would be kind enough to teach me a few techniques. So as quickly as I can I ran down to this unknown shinobi and asked. "Could yoy possibly teach a technique or tw." Im only a gennin but the chunnin exams are coming pretty soon and I'm looking to move up to the next level. I noticed the glare in th shinobi eyes one looked rather tired so the other spoke first.
Back to top Go down
Zutto Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zutto Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Just Training(Open, but only to a point)   Just Training(Open, but only to a point) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:05 am

The two had still been fighting, and it still seemed niether of them had made any progess. Yottsu and Roku both turned to the boy and did not look to happy. Yottsu jumped away from the fight, and behind Dtaune. Roku jumped at the same time, but inside of behind Dtaune, he jumped infront of him. They both looked at they were going to attack at that moment, but instead, they were merely going to talk with the boy, and try to scare him.

Roku glared and hissed at the genin who just came out of nowhere and asked fore help. "How, dare you f*cking do sh*t like this. Are you f*cked up in the head." He seemed pissed, but rather was quite calm, and wanted to see what the kid was going to do. "Now, Roku, that's enough." Yottsu said with a smile on his face. "We are not trying to bash him like that, he might be strong, but you never know things, until you fight someone." He laughed a bit and walked close to the boy. "Well, seeing as you are a fellow Suna nin, and you two wish to train, we might help you." He laughed a little and then Roku pointed at him. "But, our training, won't be like any normal training. If you don't do well, you might lose an arm, or even die." Roku laughed and Yottsu sighed at this point.

"Well, Roku he won't train with us if we train and kill him, you dumb@ss. You gotta think before you talk! I know we are both fairly f*cking smart, but man, for someone who is smart, you sure can be a dumb@ss." Yottsu yelled at Roku. Roku glared at Yottsu. "Well, sorry for f*cking doing as you f*cking told me! I was only doing as you said. I should punch you in the face!" Roku hissed at Yottsu, and Yottsu just shook his head. "Yea, go ahead and f*cking try, and then see what happens." Roku stopped and then at the same time, they both looked at Dtaune.

Yottsu backed up and walked around Dtaune, and smiled at him. "Well, we will allow you to make the first attack, go right ahead whenever you are ready." Yottsu said kindly and then the two joined back together, ready to get some training in.
Back to top Go down
dtaune

dtaune

PostSubject: Re: Just Training(Open, but only to a point)   Just Training(Open, but only to a point) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:18 am

Make the first move?" " Make the first move!" " What are you talking about?" " I cam here to learn new jutsu." "Not to fight anyone or or anything." " How bout you teach me that freaky body double jutsu of yours?" " Or at least teach me some kind of new Earth of fire technique." Sitting there as the two fellow shinobi awaitd to anwser question. I began to grip my fist together. "Even though i dont want to fight you dont for one second think i wont defend myself." "After all I am Kanochi the most promising genin of all Suna." " I arose from the Zenpzchi clan and the last one to stand." ''So dont mock me with any of your arrogence because i'm not to be taken lightly."
Back to top Go down
Zutto Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zutto Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Just Training(Open, but only to a point)   Just Training(Open, but only to a point) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:13 am

Roku glared at the boy and had an evil little smikre on his face, while Yottsu shook his head in disappointment. "Boy, do you f*cking not know what you are talking about?! You have got a lot of sh!t learn." Roku yelled out, in a midly loud voice, while Yottsu was still shaking his head and now sighing. He jumped back, now at Roku's sighed and Yottsu cracked his neck. While, Roku was still glaring at him he put his finger up and pointed at Dtaune.

"You now, that fighting with someone is the best way to train. That's because you train the skills you already know, and make them even sharper. You have to train your own skills, first, before you even think about learning new ones." Roku nodded while Yottsu went on about training. "Just ask Roku, why do you think we are training, and not learning new jutsu?" Roku then shurgged his shoulders. "He's right, this is why we are both out here. Now, before you f*cking think about learning new sh!t, train your old f*cking ones!" Roku yelled out.

"Now, about the jutsu you wanted to learn, this freaky body double jutsu, you were talking about, is not possbile for others to learn, or copy. Not even the sharigan can copy our jutsu, just like most Kekkei Genkai. It's our jutsu and our jutsu alone, that's what makes use different." Yottsu went on, while Roku nodded in agreement. "Now, last thing before we do anything else. One, I'll teach you jutsu later. Two, how the hell did you know we used the earth element?!" Yottsu questioned "Do you f*cking stalk us!?" Roku added in.

Yottsu and Roku joined together and looked at Dtaune. "Now, how about you making the first move." They both said together and both laughed together after saying it. They motioned for Dtaune to come towards them, and if he did not, they would. And they knew, he did not want that.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Just Training(Open, but only to a point)   Just Training(Open, but only to a point) EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:47 pm

"that little genin is nothing but arrogance." "As a matter of fact both of rou are full of arrogance." Out of nowhere another genin shinobi came from within the trees. "Yea I said it you both are full of arrogence and neither of you are worthy of shining the edges of my shoes."

"Never in my life have I ever seen two shinobi weaker than what I see in my presents as of now. " "I tell you two what since the little ninjutsuless boy doesnt want to fight how bout I jump in." "I'll like you to see you two to take on me Yottsu and Roku." "I see you like to pick on poor little genin that arent realy able to take care of themselves."

Xylo stared at the eyes of Yottsu and Roku with an seemily dreadful look in his eyes. "Although I like the agreement you two had." If i put up a fight you'll have to teach me one new jutsu.""Earth based!" "Not that I actually need it," "It just seems that i need something new in my arsnal."

"So what do you say?" "Do you accept my challenge." "I know Your not scared are you?" Though a tempting deal what would Yottsu and Roku say? Would they back dowm like the chicken they are?
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Just Training(Open, but only to a point)   Just Training(Open, but only to a point) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:48 am

Dtaune was me that file hs been erased. Just go along with Aires.
Back to top Go down
Zutto Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zutto Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Just Training(Open, but only to a point)   Just Training(Open, but only to a point) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:33 am

Yottsu looked at the newcomer. "You like running your fucking mouth, don't you?" Yottsu laughed a little and let Roku finish the talking. "Little Genin? You do realize we are all Genin here. That little speech of yours, was sad." Roku said laughing and could not stop, so Yottsu had to step in. "Now, who do you think you are to tell us, what we are worthy of. I'll make you eat those fucking words. You will wish you never met me and my brother." Yottsu seemed a little annoyed with this newcomer.

"Now, calling us weak? Now that's something you never do. Do you even know who you are talking to? No, you don't know, and that's whats gonna be your downfall, you may have a mouth on you, and you are albe to assume things. But acting like that, will bring you nowhere." Roku yelled at Xylo. "You little sh!t, you need to learn your fucking place!" Roku went on, and started to rant, whcih ment Yottsu would have to take it from here, again. "Poor little Genin? I'm genin to you dumbass, so it's only fair." He shook his head and then cracked his knuckles.

"Now, as for this fight, I want one yet. And if you do win, which is very unlikely, we will infact teach you this new earth jutsu. Now, I'm not saying which one, but yea, the one you learn, we will choose." They both smiled at the same time. "And you do need it, if you came to me, because I'm the last person to teach any new jutsu. So, yea don't lie to us." Yottsu said, looking away and then slowy returning his eyes to Xylo.

They then rushed towards Xylo, with a palm fist, aiming at his nose. "Us scared? No we are not scared at all, we will face anyone, anytime. And we will go all out, that's the way to do things, because someone could show you, different. If you goof off, you'll only hurt yourself!" They both anncouned running towards the newcomer.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Just Training(Open, but only to a point)   Just Training(Open, but only to a point) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:08 am

Xylo sat back in bordum as the two would continued to talk him to sleep. He culdn't help but notice the two didnt like eachothe very much. "Do I know who you are?" "Does it realy matter you are dead men if you decide to fight. Then the two rushed toward Xylo and he couldn't help but think. Bravery the first step to a defeated shinobi. Quickly Xylo assembled a few hand signs "Earthbound Mudslide Jutsu." Remind you Yottsu and Roku are in the air. Xylo jamed his hands into the ground and then stepped aside and used Reverse Blade Technique."Shall we call this match ...Over"

Name: Earthbound Mud Slide Jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Earth
Description: This jutsu is just what it says a mudslide. It is used to throw your enemy off guard. A charging enemy caught in this will slide thus leaving them open to be attacked by a weapon or taijutsu attack.

Name:Reverse Blade Technique
Type:Weapon
Element:Wind
Description:
This jutsu is simple, yet effective for a beginner. The user leaps at his/her opponent with the sword pointed at the enemy. With the intention of slashing the target. The sword fly past your foe. You immediately flip the sword around so it slashes your foe in the back, attempting you hit your opponent twice
Back to top Go down
Zutto Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zutto Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Just Training(Open, but only to a point)   Just Training(Open, but only to a point) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:00 am

Once hearing the name of the jutsu, the two knew what they needed to do. They both knew they had to get out of the area he had made of mud. They could do it easily, by a simple double jump, using both there strength, but that would leave them open in the air, or would it? Yottsu and Roku knew that if Xylo attacked again, they could block it with a 99 percent chance. They two, took out two kunai, waiting for Xylo to attack next. "You'll never hit us, like this." They could easily block attacks, coming from all sides, they were truely smart.

They then landed on the ground and glared at Xylo. As the jutsu had come towards them, they held up their kunai and Yottsu blocked the attack coming from the front side of him, with ease. It was a good thing that Roku and Yottsu had done a little training on their own, or this match would take a bit longer to win. Roku also blocked the second slash from the sword with ease.

"Kid, you need to open your eyes, and look at the two of us. Attacking like that will never work, because we can use each othersw body parts in battle. We can block and attack at the same time. Which also means we can block from the front and behind, that's why we are such a good team, it's very hard to hurt us." They both said laughing. "Now, that said, this fight is not over, and far from over, if your the one ending it." Yottsu got serious quickly.

The two brothers soon went under the ground and the soon came up, right below Xylo, aiming another Palm Heel to his nose. "We got you now!" They both yelled out.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Just Training(Open, but only to a point)   Just Training(Open, but only to a point) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:12 pm

Quickly Xylo jumped into the air to avoid being hit by the barrage of punches. As he was flying upword he looked down and used "earth needles." Sending five straight shot as the shinobi were coming upword toward him. Then double jumping Xylo sprang into the trees of the forest. "Really is that all you got." "Come on I know you can do better than that.""Prove to me your strength." Activating his KKG.

Name: Earth Needles
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Earth
Description: The user makes needles come from there finger tips, and they are much like kunai, and come at the rate of one. They can be shaped into bigger needles, allowing only a few or one to come from the hand. five can be shot at a time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Training(Open, but only to a point)   Just Training(Open, but only to a point) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Training(Open, but only to a point)
Page 1 of 1