Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sudden inspiration, I'm starting to feel guilty...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Z
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Z

Sudden inspiration, I'm starting to feel guilty... Empty
PostSubject: Sudden inspiration, I'm starting to feel guilty...   Sudden inspiration, I'm starting to feel guilty... EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:28 am

Name: Z Style: Energy Sapping
Type: N/A
Element: N/A
Description: Z Style: Energy Sapping is a strange jutsu in which Z saps electricity and from nearby electrical objects. Examples of such things would be T.Vs or electrical outlets. Z can shoot this electricity out in bolts of regular electricity.

Name: Z Style: Alcoholic Breath
Description: Z Style: Alcoholic Breath is an alcohol based jutsu that Z made in his drinking time. After drinking some of Z’s wine, he can breath a gaseous form of the wine outwards. The alcohol causes this breath to be super heated meaning I can cause burns but it can not light things on fire.

Name: Z Style: Alcoholic Vaporization
Description: While holding a bottle of wine, Z can evaporate it into the air and cause the air to become tainted with alcohol. Since Z’s wine is very strong, anyone in the area becomes intoxicated and drunk. This excludes Z and people who are use to this amount of alcohol.

Name: Z Style: Center of Energy
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Lightning
Description: By pressing his palm against any object, Z can make it attract other ninja’s electricity towards it for 3 posts. This stays even after the object is destroyed, the lightning is just attracted towards the biggest piece of the destroyed object.

Name: Z Style: Spark Travel
Description: Z Style: Spark Travel is a jutsu in which Z turns into a ball of lightning and dashes away. This is not like shushin, because it does not increase the speed at which he moves. This allows Z however, to maneuver through attacks due to his smaller size. This size is not significantly smaller at all though, Z is turned into a ball of lightning that is about the size of him crouching.

Name: Z Style: Chains of Lightning
Description: Z Style: Chains of Lightning allows Z to created 5 lightning chains spring from a pre-existing chain. The chains made are the same length of the chain copied each one can come from any link of the original chain. These chains stay for 4 posts and do not copy any abilities the copied chain has.

Name: Z Style: Countdown to Destruction
Element: Lightning/Wind
Description: This is an extremely powerful jutsu made by Z that can only be used once in control of a storm using Z Style: Storm Lord. When this jutsu is used, the storm starts to swirl above Z‘s location, giving his position away. In the center of the vortex, there is a large electrical number that counts down from 5. Once the countdown is over (2 posts), a monstrous lightning bolt is launched from the eye of the storm and strikes the target of this jutsu. After this jutsu is initially used, Z doesn’t have to stay in storm lord mode and can leave his meditation. If this does happen, the lightning bolt will strike down on the exact spot it was directed unless another force is guiding it. If Z does stay in meditation, he can guide the bolt using fuuton and make it home on it’s target. This creates an almost un dodge able attack of raw power.

Last edited by Z on Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Full Μ£†ä|=)
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Full Μ£†ä|=)

PostSubject: Re: Sudden inspiration, I'm starting to feel guilty...   Sudden inspiration, I'm starting to feel guilty... EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:17 am

-How do you plan on converting Electricity into chakra? The Idea doesn't make any sense, because Chakra comes from Physical and Spirtual energy combined, and Electricity is simply electrical energy.

-Spark Travel is OPed for A C rank Technique.

-You're last jutsu seems OP. You say almost undodgeable, but in reality it is entirely unavoidable.
Back to top Go down
Z
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Z

PostSubject: Re: Sudden inspiration, I'm starting to feel guilty...   Sudden inspiration, I'm starting to feel guilty... EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:33 am

- I do see your point, I'll change it a bit.

- I don't see why, it doesn't turn you into a tiny little spark. The spark is just the size of the user rolling into a ball ( Which I really should specify.). Plus, it doesn't do anything really. ._."

-I would agree that it as OP of it could be used in an instant. But the fact that it takes 2 post to use plus Z must be stationary for it to be effective at all balances it out. It twouldn't be very difficult to make Z move also, considering it gives his location away.
Back to top Go down
Full Μ£†ä|=)
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Full Μ£†ä|=)

PostSubject: Re: Sudden inspiration, I'm starting to feel guilty...   Sudden inspiration, I'm starting to feel guilty... EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:36 am

1. kay

2. ooooohhhh, alright, I was picturing more like Vegeto when he turned into a tiny ball of candy

-That does balance it out, my bad ^.^
Back to top Go down
Z
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Z

PostSubject: Re: Sudden inspiration, I'm starting to feel guilty...   Sudden inspiration, I'm starting to feel guilty... EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:38 am

Wait, a tiny ball of candy? lol wut? o.o

and so is this approved?
Back to top Go down
Full Μ£†ä|=)
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Full Μ£†ä|=)

PostSubject: Re: Sudden inspiration, I'm starting to feel guilty...   Sudden inspiration, I'm starting to feel guilty... EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:40 am

For training
Back to top Go down
Z
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Z

PostSubject: Re: Sudden inspiration, I'm starting to feel guilty...   Sudden inspiration, I'm starting to feel guilty... EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:42 am

All right then. Oh yeah, can I train jutsu in topics as long as I label it as a training topic? Like if im conversing or traveling?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sudden inspiration, I'm starting to feel guilty...   Sudden inspiration, I'm starting to feel guilty... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sudden inspiration, I'm starting to feel guilty...
Page 1 of 1