Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

team 3 meeting topic (remade)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

team 3 meeting topic (remade) Empty
PostSubject: team 3 meeting topic (remade)   team 3 meeting topic (remade) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:06 pm

The day was a typical normal day in the village of Suna. The sun was shining down hotter then every it seemed and the wind blew every now and then knocking dust up in the eyes of the young genin. Fushidara had gotten up two hours early, ate his breakfast, put his clothes on, and headed straight for the training grounds.
He had read the bulletin board at the kages mansion and saw that he had been assigned to the new team three. The thought of a team exited him more then any other thing in the world. The fact that he would get to meet and form bonds with three other ninja made him run extra fast to the meeting place. He was already a very fast person faster then most his age and got there in no time.
He approached the far left corner of the training ground where the team was to meet, noticing it was deserted. He looked up at the sun to see about what time it was a could tell he was about thirty minutes early. He looked around for a nice place to sit and wait of the others. He found a small dried up buss sticking out like a sore thumb in the area and laid his head underneath it to block out the sun.
Has he laid his mind begin to wonder. What would the team be like, what would the other genin be like, what would his sensei be like…. Questions ran though his head over and over. His mind started to slip into a day dream of the future with his team mission, battles, and training he just couldn’t wait to get started.
Word count: around 280
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: team 3 meeting topic (remade)   team 3 meeting topic (remade) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:51 am

Jon came to the meeting spot equipped. He had already beent hrough this once before, and his old sensei was especially meticulous about training and sparring whenever needs be. After he had all of his stuff ready, Jon set out to the meeting place. I think it was in the training area, he thought to himself. He quickly rushed off there, almost ecstatic about meeting his new team.

Jon made it to the meeting about fifteen minutes early. He looked around, to see if anyone was there before him. Apperently there was, he was just not paying atteention to anything. He semd to be off in his own little world. Jon walked over to where he was sitting, and sat on the opposite side of the buss. He then tried to make conversation.

"Hey, are you part of team 3?" Jon asked the guy. He most likely was, since this was the meeting place. Jon couldn't help but try to make conversation though, since that was the quickest thing to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: team 3 meeting topic (remade)   team 3 meeting topic (remade) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:35 am

Fushi was still sitting under the bush out of it when the other person walked up. He was still lost in his day dreams unaware of his surroundings. It was not until the other person spook that he snapped out of his wondering through his thoughts. He looked at the other person for a second before he comprehended what he had said. From the question he was sure that this other person was a member of team three as well, if he was not then something crazy most be going on. He could also tell the person was to young to be the jounin of the team so he must be another genin, just like him.
A big smile came across his face has he looked over to the stranger he was hoping would no longer be one soon. The words came out his mouth soft and smoothly as he spoke, “yes, I am a member of team three. I take it you are as well.” he then thought it best if he introduced himself, so that they could become acquainted with each other. “by the way I missed you name; mine is Fushidara but you can call me Fushi for short if you like. You seem to have caught me in a day dream, my mind tends to wonder form time to time. I am quiet glad to finally meat another member of the team.” After speaking his words Fushi puts his hand out to his new team member so he could shake hands with him.

word count: around 250
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: team 3 meeting topic (remade)   team 3 meeting topic (remade) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:26 am

"Fushi?" Jon asked. "Hmmm..." he said, distracted. The name sounded familiar. Jon shrugged it off. "Alright then, Fushi-Fushi, my name is Jon. You can call me Jon for short if you like." It was then Jon noticed that Fushi had put out his hand for a shake. Jon warily took the hand, shook it quickly, and pulled it back. He had to be wary with his team, since he never knew when there was a "test." It may not happen with this team, but you never know... Jon thought to himself. "So anyways, I bet that there is going to be some kind of 'training activity' when the jonin and other genin come, so it would be good to know each other's strengths and weaknesses now." Jon continued. "I use water jutsu, and sealing jutsu. Ironically, you'll see me on the frint lines. What is it that you do?"
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: team 3 meeting topic (remade)   team 3 meeting topic (remade) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:15 am

Fushi could sense some kind of tension form the hand shake like Jon had something on his mind, he tried to pick it out. Before he could think of what it was Jon answered his question he had giving himself. The fact that Jon thought things might get messing thrilled him. He had always wanted to be in a true fight between another ninja, and it was something he had never done before. Finally he would get to test his skills to see if he could tribute to the team or not. It was something that had been bothering him what if he was a bad ninja and would just hold the others back, nether the less he was going to give it his all if it did turn out to brake into a fight.
Then when Jon asked him his strength and weaknesses it kind of bothered him. He wasn’t sure if he should tell him his style of fighting or make up a wild story. What if the sensie was to make the genins fight each other, and Jon had lied to him? He decided though it would be best to tell the truth so he didn’t make enemy with his new team mate. He started to talk has he let out a slight laugh at Jon being short for Jon, “well to be honest with you Jon, the short version that is, I have never been in a fight before. So I’m not sure how I will do. I use earth release, and tai. I’m not that strong but very fast so I use my speed in my taijutsu. I find sealing to be awesome, I can’t wait to see that.” he finished with a smile.

word count: in the 280's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: team 3 meeting topic (remade)   team 3 meeting topic (remade) Empty

Back to top Go down

team 3 meeting topic (remade)
Page 1 of 1