Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A strange entry[open-no killing]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A strange entry[open-no killing] Empty
PostSubject: A strange entry[open-no killing]   A strange entry[open-no killing] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:51 am

Ketsueki arrived at the Konoha border, the journey he had to endure was a harsh and long one. Still riding his Venus animal he almost couldn't feel his legs anymore. So Ketsueki decided it was time to rest a little before continuing his journey to the chunnin exam arena.
With a smooth jump he landed on the earthen Konoha soil, when he looked around he could see the tree line border in the distance. It would only take him a couple more hours to enter the Konoha village so he had time enough to rest a little.
With a smooth hand move grass started to grow around him, with a smile on his face looking to wards his Venus beast he said

Eat my friend i don't want you to get weak before entering Konogakure
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: A strange entry[open-no killing]   A strange entry[open-no killing] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:03 am

Zatheria was awake in his bed for about an hour. He decided to get up and to get dressed dressed. He put his black and gray over coat on. He sat down on his knees and said out loud, no one was in his house so no one was there. "Life is the curse, Sleep is the remisson, Death is the cure." No one else has ever told Zatheria the meaning, but he knew it in his mind. He headed out for a walk.

During his walk he thought about how things were before his mother died. How his father was a better man before his death. Zatheria walked out of a forest and saw a plant creature and another ninja. 'He's from the Sand.' Zatheria knew that there wasn't a war between the two countryies so his should be safe. He walked up to the guy and said. "Hi. Where did you get that creature?" Zatheria waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange entry[open-no killing]   A strange entry[open-no killing] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:11 am

Ketsueki was surprised that a little kid could sneak up to him without being noticed. He turned his face to the young one and said with a polite tone of voice

Hello there young Konoha warrior, so you are interested in my beast?

When he said this he could see the young one looking at Venus with a curiosity. Ketsueki was a friendly sand jounin after he was killed and resurrected by the sand kage.His mentality to wards life was changed in a single moment. But Ketsueki could notice a depressed tone when the kid spoke to him
"Is this kid really so alone in this world? that the sadness drips from his face.Maybe he just need a good father figure in his life? Well i gonna cheer him up a little. If he can ride Venus in aggressive mode for 5minutes i will teach him how to summon this nice companion"

Ketsueki looked at the kid to see what his reply would be on the question he asked
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: A strange entry[open-no killing]   A strange entry[open-no killing] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:22 am

Zatheria looked at the big plant beast again. 'THat creature looks original.; Zatheria thought. 'Actually it looks like a created summoning. No I think I'm wrong. I guess it doesn't matter in the end though.' Zatheria thought about how he would answer this question. THe creautre was a good size. "Yes I do like hyoe your creature looks like." Zatheria replied. He thought to himself. 'Can I use a summoning. I never found out a right summoning for me.' Zatheria sighed to himself and waited for the Jounin to reply ti his statement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange entry[open-no killing]   A strange entry[open-no killing] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:32 am

Ketsueki looked at the young boy when he said he liked how the beast looked. Ketsueki raised his kindly voice and said
This is a Venus Unicorn, a mythical beast of the grass country. I can see in your eyes that you like this Summon.
Ketsueki thought to himself "If this young Gennin from the leaf can ride him i'm forced to let him sign the contract of the summon. But this is a mythical summon so not a normal summon..so he could learn this and sign another summon in the future"
Again Ketsueki looked with his purple irises to the Gennin while continuing his statement

Let me give you an offer! If you can ride my beast for 5 minutes i will grant you the summoning spell so you can summon a Venus Unicorn yourself! Well do you think you are up to the task?
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: A strange entry[open-no killing]   A strange entry[open-no killing] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:38 am

Zatheria heard the offer. 'I guess I could give it a try.' He thought. He hopped on the creature and began to ride Venus. THe creature didn't like him at first. It went all over the placed. Well not literally but it flapped it self. Zatheria was hoping that he could hang on for a little bit more. He was holding the neck of the creature. then it wasn't going so hard then eventually stopped. Zatheria got and was panting. "How was that?" Zatheria said catching breathes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange entry[open-no killing]   A strange entry[open-no killing] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:49 am

Ketsueki saw how the youngster tried to hold on in the Venus Saddle.The first minute Venus started to jump up and down in a aggressive manner in the hope to throw the kid off his back.But then the young Konoha Gennin found a way to grab his neck so it calmed down a lot. The rest of the five minutes the kid sited very relaxed on the Venus Unicorn
"So this kid found how to ride the beast, that's extreme! Nobody outside off the grass country could do this! So this kid had some big potential to become a great warrior someday! A promise is a promise!"

With these thoughts Ketsueki did a hand seal so that a ancient scroll appeared in his hands, When he opened the scroll a loud growl was harebell.He focused again on the kid while he said in a surprised to-nation

You did well Kid! So if you wanna be able to summon this beast yourself bite your thumb and sign the scroll with your DNA. Once you signed the scroll this mythical summon will be a part of your skill set! Do not be afraid! Since this is a mythical summon you will be able to summon other creatures in the future! But remember! When you speak the words "War cry" the Venus beast will execute his majestic jutsu's! Since you are a young one he will only be able to execute the war cry lvl1! But once you gained chunnin or Jounin power you will be able to use the second lvl of his war cry
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: A strange entry[open-no killing]   A strange entry[open-no killing] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:01 am

Zatheria nodded at the Jounin. Before he signed the scroll he looked at the SAnd jounin. "What is your name." 'I don't like to give out mine but this guy seems nice.' Zatheia thought. "Mine is Zatheria from the Hyuuga clan." He turned to sign the scroll and started to. He bit his thumb and started to write in it. He wrote teh needed. Name, clan, etc, in symbols. When he was done he got up and looked at him. "What are this creature's jusuts?'' Zatheria wanted to know about his new summoning now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange entry[open-no killing]   A strange entry[open-no killing] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:09 am

Ketsueki looked how the kid signed the scroll while saying his name "So this kid is a member of the famous Hyuuga clan of the leaf! No wonder he survived the five minute riding test! Well maybe this kid will become a good grass pupil in the future."
Hello Zathura my name is Ketsueki from the sand country.Do not ask my about my past because i did some awfull things before i was showed what love means by the wind people. Do you see the horn on top of the beast head? that's a majestic symbol..Like a lion is king of the animals this beast is the king of the plant realm. When he makes a warcry with his horn tail you will be able to gain assist from a powerfull Venus trap plant to help you do your bidding.This Venus plant can be conjured from every soil you are at the moment.When you have a bigger chakra reserve! This creature will be able to conjure up to four of these Venus plants! But when you use the second level you can only conjure them from plant,grass or dirt soil!
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: A strange entry[open-no killing]   A strange entry[open-no killing] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:19 am

Zatheria understood why he didn't want to talk about his past. Zatheria knows some things he did that weren't good. "I thank you for the summoning. And for the opportunity to meet a good jounin." Zatheria had to go back to the village now. "I'm sorry I can't stay. I have no parents so I need to report to my clan's headquarters every 2 hours form dawn till dust. I did something bad." Zatheria grew silent. He walked back to the village. In his mind he said. 'Glad to have met him.' He turned at the jounin who was still there. For the first time since the death of his mother, Zatheria smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange entry[open-no killing]   A strange entry[open-no killing] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:25 am

Ketsueki nodded when the kid said he had to report himself, when he was walking away Ketsueki saw a small smile on his face.This was the mark he made a good impression on somebody for the first time. When the young one was walking away Ketsueki yelled to him
The past is the past! But what you do in the future will make you to who you are 2day!

Ketsueki jumped on the Venus and drove away in the direction of the Konoha village

Quote :
Zathura learned how to summon
Venus Unicorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A strange entry[open-no killing]   A strange entry[open-no killing] Empty

Back to top Go down

A strange entry[open-no killing]
Page 1 of 1