Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pondering(Open, no killing)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

Pondering(Open, no killing) Empty
PostSubject: Pondering(Open, no killing)   Pondering(Open, no killing) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:39 am

My darling Sai, promise me your'll return to our village, and when you do, I know you will protect them. What do you mean, Ryu? Sai, when you started the resistance force, you started a new life for those living here. They would be heart-broken if you didn't return, so promise me you'll return. Okay, I promise I will! Until you return, I'll watch over Rain for you.

3 weeks later, Sai's arrival in Sunagakure no sato.
Sai walked through the blaizing heat of the desert, without food or water. She had been walking for days now, not stopping to rest. She closed her eyes, falling down onto the warm sand. She began to roll towards Suna. The guards at the gates noticed her, taking her to the hospital. She awoke weeks later. She was allowed to leave, and took up a home in Suna.

Sai sat on a bench, pondering about her Ryu, Rain and what happened to her when she arrived in Suna. She wore no headband, but a shinobi was. She began folding paper in origami.
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

Pondering(Open, no killing) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pondering(Open, no killing)   Pondering(Open, no killing) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:21 am

Herocou was walking throught the village and looking for something to do. It was burning hot so he was wearing only his black tank top and blue and orange sweatpants.

Hello There, my name is Aoshi. I'm a member of Sunagakure team 6. I'm bugged with some lack on info about a certain Sunagakure myth/fact. Maybe you can help me? Or point me in the direction of someone that could? I'm looking for the Blue rock ore off the sand, it is told in legends and suna history books this ore is created by the wind itself! This ore would contain some special characteristics you could use in weapon upgrades,armory and such. Ever heard off it?" Hero thought of the strange encounter "If i got that rock i can upgrade my sword."

Suddenly hero stopped in his tracks he sensed a prescence. He saw a girl on a bench folding paper in oragami. Hero walked toward the girl. "Siting by your self is no fun." Hero said smiling toward the girl. He held out his hand a said. "My name is herocou, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down

Pondering(Open, no killing)
Page 1 of 1