Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ramblings of a madman (open, no killing)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fuzzyboots
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Fuzzyboots

Ramblings of a madman (open, no killing) Empty
PostSubject: Ramblings of a madman (open, no killing)   Ramblings of a madman (open, no killing) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:51 pm

Kenji walked quietly through the streets of Sunagakure no Sato. He stopped only to buy himself a snack and a cold drink. He then sat at one of the many benches around town and pulled out his journal to write.

One would think that being born in the desert and growing up in the desert, you would get used to the heat, but sadly you don’t. The heat that radiates from the wind countries desert is not something you get used to, it’s just something you learn to deal with at best. Today is just like any other day. The sun is high, and the heat is sweltering. The worst thing about the heat is that because of it everybody is dawning their white robes. I hate white clothing. So easy to stain, so colorless, so boring. A whole village of white is even worse. It leaves no option for difference, we all look the same. If one is not allowed to show their difference, then they will all end up just like everyone else, how boring is that? Hell, maybe I’m just rambling. It seems that the heat has fried my brain.

I have now graduated from the Academy, and it seems nothing is different. To be a Genin, is supposed to be a big honor. So far, nothing has changed. I’m still wondering about town aimlessly looking for something to do. It shouldn’t be long before I am assigned to a squad and sent out on missions, or at least have people to talk to, to train with, or even just to hang out with. Sadly, I’m not sure how much of that sounds interesting to me. How can you make friends and live a happy life when you know you are dying? When you know you don’t have much time left on this planet, nothing ever seems good enough. Maybe that’s my problem, I can’t seem to get passed my medical issues long enough to be happy. I guess I will just go on pretending like I always have. In the end isn’t that what life really is? A whole bunch of self told lies to make yourself happy?

Maybe I’m right, maybe I’m wrong, but who cares. What matters is what you do with the time you have. I have made up my mind, and I am going to find a cure for my family’s disease. Even if it means my death in the process. I now have something to live for, and nobody is going to stop me………NOBODY.

Journal Entry 1
Kenji Kajiyama
Back to top Go down

Ramblings of a madman (open, no killing)
Page 1 of 1