Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuunin Squad One Mission---Thieves (P) [Part One]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro Karite
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kuro Karite

Chuunin Squad One Mission---Thieves (P) [Part One] Empty
PostSubject: Chuunin Squad One Mission---Thieves (P) [Part One]   Chuunin Squad One Mission---Thieves (P) [Part One] EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:28 pm

Wizuko was laying in bed, only in his boxers. When there was a knock on the door. He got up slowly letting out a yawn as he threw on a t-shirt and walked to the door. His mother wasn't home so he knew he'd have to look after himself today. But being a chuunin now, he had to be move mature and responsible. Wizuko walked to the door and opened it, rubbing his eye from the sunlight. "Wizuko Nara?" said the man standing at the door. Wizuko didn't answer straight away, he studied to man for a minute. He was wearing a pair of glasses that were tinted slightly, but you could still she his left eye, not his right for it has bandaged up on an angle. The bandage ran all the side of his head covering a top right quarter portion of his face. The man had his Leaf Headband sitting around his neck, not too tight enough to choke him, but tight enough not to fall off in battle. He had a pair of shinobi gloves with the leaf symbols on each plating of the guards on the gloves and lastly the man had two weapon pouches, besides from one. He certainly was a Jounin.

"Yeah I'm Wizuko Nara" said Wizuko sounding rather curious. What was the man doing at his door? Was he to be trusted? The man reached to what seemed to be with weapons pouch as Wizuko flinched. 'His going to attack, but I haven't got anything to defend myself I'm in my boxers for god sakes' Wizuko thought quickly. He hesitated for another second as the man got closer to his weapons pouch. Wizuko had no other choice, he simply threw a hard right hook at the man. Wizuko closed his eyes as his fist picked up speed. But in all of a sudden Wizuko's fist came to a halt.

Wizuko opened his eyes with the man staring at him. Wizuko looked down to see the man blocked Wizuko's punch with his hand. "Such Strength" Wizuko said. The man reached for his pouch again as Wizuko began to shake. But the man simply reached for his pocket and pulled out a scroll. Wizuko was shocked as the man let go of Wizuko's fist. "Wait What? Your not attacking me?" asked Wizuko. "No, I'm simply delivering this scroll from Hokage-sama. Its for your Squad Mission" "Squad Mission?" asked Wizuko again. "Yes your new three man Chuunin Squad" Wizuko shrugged. "Awww man, Do I ever get a break" he said. The man smiled and began to walk off "Good Luck" he said as he jumped across the rooftops.

Wizuko quickly opened the scroll as he went outside still reading it. He saw the names Minoichi Kazura and Kihaku Karite. Wizuko remembered watching them fight in the chuunin exams. "If I remember that Kihaku guy beat Minoichi, but then Kihaku had to face Jiro and everybody knows how matches with Jiro turn up. A week in the hospital" Wizuko was not afraid of much, but Jiro really hit the core. Jiro made Wizuko's spine shiver.

Wizuko had kept walking as a began smelling a nice aroma. He was walking towards the Yamanaka Flower Shop. It smelt great, all the flowers together made the whole street smell unbelievable. Wizuko decided to sit down across the road from the Yamanaka Flower Shop in the shade of a building at smell the flowers a little longer. He knew he was early for the Squad Mission and Meeting and he could see the Village Entrance from the Flower Shop anyway, so if either Minoichi Kazura or Kihaku Karite walked to the Gates, Wizuko would see.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Squad One Mission---Thieves (P) [Part One]   Chuunin Squad One Mission---Thieves (P) [Part One] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:52 am

The birds outside chirped as they fluttered across to Sora's window. Sora lived alone in a one room apartment. He lay sprawled out on his bed, the covers half over him, ignoring the continuous knock on the door. "Just one more mi..." he began, but suddenly gained consciousness. "Wait, wha?" he said, sitting up to look around. The knock sounded again. 'What now?!' he thought, getting out of bed. His window next to his bed cast light into his room, the glass reflecting the suns ray, but not nearly as bright as the actual thing.

He walked over to his closet and pulled out his new attire of Chuunin wear. After hassling to get it all on and together he stopped one last time to look at the window where a bird sat perched watching through the window. After watching for a couple of seconds he turned around and walked towards the door. Another knock. "I know! I know! I'm coming!" he shouted, through the door as he unbolted it and twisted the door knob. The door came open easily with a slight creaky sound. "Kihaku Karite?" the man at the door read Sora's real name aloud. The man had tree-like scar going down his face that branched across his face. He seemed stern and powerful as he stood proudly with the scroll open in his hands. He wore his headband around his forehead with the usual leaf symbol on it. He also wore a black open jacket with regular clothes underneath.

'Special Jounin...' he guessed to himself as he nodded. "That's me. Who wants to know?" he asked the messenger will authority, the kind of authority you got when you had been promoted or ranked up. "The hokage has sent me to tell you about a mission you are assigned with your new squad Minoi..." Sora cut him off before he could finish. "I know, just tell me what the mission is." Sora said, standing his ground. The ninja looked a little iritated as he recited the mission from the scroll. 'I just got home from being in the hospital for two days and I'm already on a mission?' he thought, as the messenger ninja took off with intense speed. "Okay, finally. My chance to accomplish a real mission!" he shouted, triumphantly. He had been waiting for this long awaited day since forever. What a chance of a life time.

He closed the door and went over to the cabinet where he retrieved a box of his cereal before aquiring milk from the fridgerator and made cereal. He sat at the table and ate it, trying to build up strength for the mission. He didn't eat that sugary coated fattening cereal. He ate healthy cereal that was good for the heart and mind. When he finished eating he drank the milk and placed the bowl and spoon neatly in the sink to be washed later. When he was finished he found his headband and placed it on his forehead before getting his pouches. "Now!" he shouted, opening the door and stepping out.

"My chance to accomplish something in this village!" Sora was excited about his mission and took off with extreme speed toward where he was intended to go. He recalled his match with Jiro, it was a breath taking match and he was angered that he had lost, but he was also glad that he had put up a good fight. Maybe next time he wouldn't lose, if he ever saw Jiro again that is. Konoha was a large place full of ninja and villagers alike, running into a specific ninja again was unlikely. The lush green trees flashed by as Sora streaked through the village streets with purpose and speed, the buildings soaring behind him.

He slowed down at last as he came to the crowded part of the village and saw the Yamanoka Flower Shop, he saw one of his squad mates Winzuko inside. 'Might as well meet up with him...' Sora thought, walking in. He passed the extravagent flowers, feeling the petals of some. He loved this shop, it was one of his most favorite shops in all of the village. He inhaled the sweet aroma, the sweet scent caressing his senses. He finally reached where Winzuko stood and stopped. "Winzuko, what's up?" Sora greeted his new squad mate, the colorful petals of the flowers catching his site as he looked around. "Why are you here?" Sora asked, sitting back leaneunt on the wall. "Getting flowers for a special someone?" he teased, playfully.
Back to top Go down
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Squad One Mission---Thieves (P) [Part One]   Chuunin Squad One Mission---Thieves (P) [Part One] EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:20 am

Minoichi yawned as the stunning light of the sun shined straight through his curtains and hit his eyes powerfully. "Oh damnit... Why do you have to be so alive at this time of the day, Nova?!" He yelled and sat up, getting out of the rays. He heard knocking on the door, "One Minute..." He said and got changed into his usual Chuunin equipment. He ran through the house, being a loner by nature, he wasn't used to people coming to his secretive home. A special jounin happened to be at the door. "Ugh... What is it?" Minoichi asked and yawned. "Hello, sorry to disturb you at this early hour of the morning, but this is about your Chu-" Minoichi cut him off, angrily. "Don't you dare say we have a mission 3 days after getting promoted!" He sighed and laughed slightly. "But Eh, what can you do about it?" He said and took the scroll.

"Okay, I have Sora, Wizuko, and Myself on a 3 man chuunin team... Well... Thats really good, Semi Finalist, Best Friend, and Finalist" He said and previsioned the match between Wizuko and Jiro. Then he changed from that to himself and Sora. He was kinda angry that he lost, but really happy he finally got a best friend. He walked down and around the village, then saw Sora and Wizuko in the Yamanaka Flower Store. Walking slowly towards them, he chucked a smile on his face and entered.

((Sorry its so short after your massive posts Sad))
Back to top Go down
Kuro Karite
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kuro Karite

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Squad One Mission---Thieves (P) [Part One]   Chuunin Squad One Mission---Thieves (P) [Part One] EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:16 pm

[[I have decided to leave this squad, so you can operate as a two man squad now, I have gotten permission from Adam. For now i will be teaching at the Academy. Sorry Guys, Thanks]]
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Squad One Mission---Thieves (P) [Part One]   Chuunin Squad One Mission---Thieves (P) [Part One] EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:12 am

The flowers radiated the room with their luxurious scent that made you want to sleep. Kihaku fought to avoid passing out there and then. He had just dropped by to check out the flowers and got caught up in the whole moment. He didn't really like flowers however and he had a mission to do. He turned around, his foot swinging like an arch in the other direction, before strolling out of the store casually. It was a sunny day in Konoha and he planned to make this mission the best he could.

Even though the Chuunin Exams just ended and he was just promoted he still loved that he was finally being trusted with a higher ranked mission. This could do very well for his reputation and all. As he looked around he saw his best friend, Minoichi Kazura. After the Chuunin Exams they had become great friends and had actually been put on the same team as each other. Although making the Semi-Finals was great and he was one of the top two competitors, even though he didn't make it to the finals. He knew that if he and Wizuko had had different opponents in the Semi-Finals that he would have faced Jiro in the Finals...Not Wizuko.

He pondered this many times. Could he have really screwed up such a once in a lifetime oppurtunity? He shoved these blinding thoughts to the side as Minoichi walked up to him ready for the mission. "Hey Minoichi!" he greeted his friend happily. "Are you ready for the mission?" Kihaku was so excited he could swear that he was glowing with pride and excitement. His first real mission. He couldn't wait to give those thugs a piece of his mind, and a piece of themselves as well.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Squad One Mission---Thieves (P) [Part One]   Chuunin Squad One Mission---Thieves (P) [Part One] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:07 am

Topic Voided
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Squad One Mission---Thieves (P) [Part One]   Chuunin Squad One Mission---Thieves (P) [Part One] Empty

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Squad One Mission---Thieves (P) [Part One]
Page 1 of 1