Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team One Meeting

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

Team One Meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:34 am

[I'm not posting until everyone's two posts are up.]
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:48 am

Sukogetsu walked casually from where the sensei stood. He worked up the nerve and said to him,"Sir,I needn't you telling me that. I understand a shinobi mustn't be too trusting,but I know how to keep my guard up. Don't worry,that's one thing you won't have to teach me,I always keep up a guard even around people I trust." Then he walked off,into the forest and thought about what kind of traps to make. I understand his point,but if you can't trust your comrades,then you don't deserve to be a Kazekage,that's why I trust those who deserve it. I'm sure he has his reasons,so I won't argue too much.,he thought.

He found a nice spot in the forest,with trees set up perfectly. He pulled some wire from his weapon pouch,and tied a series of ropes,leading to just above the tree line. Then he got a large log less than ten yards from the spot he found,and connected it to the trap,so when triggered the log would fall on the one who triggered it. "I think it's pretty basic,but still a good trap.",he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kishei
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kishei

PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:09 am

Kishei listened his sensei's instructions, Nervous, traps weren't his forte, but with Takomi's mind they could probably think of something. But that meant the only way to win would be to dodge and avoid until the last one was left. It's a test, you must look underneath what he said. Well, should we follow his orders, or act as a team? Kishei debated this with Takomi as he raced off, trying to find a good location to both see traps and lay traps, but not be seen himself.

He walked up to the largest tree, before leaping up to the top in a single jump. He looked around, trying to decide if it was a good spot, he climbed down, starting to work on a trap. A basic length of wire, he needed to know if someone was coming. He set the wire across the ground, taunt, before making a second one directly behind it, he then decided to make a third one slightly further back. He reached into his tool pouch, seeing what tools he had left; 23 Kunai, 19 Shuriken, 4 smoke bomb, 1 flash bomb, 20 exploding tags and his summoning scroll. He decided to set up the trap so that if you stepped on anyone of them it would release a smoke bomb, letting him know where they were.
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:32 am

After a rest from setting up traps, Haran went a little further into the forest, careful not to trigger her own traps. She set up traps like her others again. But, with the flying kunai this time, she attached paper tags to them. Just one more trap and I should be good to go.. She thought to herself. Its not fair that we don't get to eat... She complained in her head. She didn't really have a choice now, did she? Complaining couldn't do anything now. She dug up some dirt and placed a few paper bombs in some places then buried them, trying to make it look as if there was nothing there.
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:30 am

Sukogetsu set line after line of wire covered in exploding tags. He had it set up that anyway you entered the blast zone,there'd be one hidden line and in the process of avoiding that one,you'd end up triggering the others. "I love paper bombs!",he said laughing.

Then found another small clearing and did the same,using up the rest of his wire. He sighed,and looked around thinking about other traps he could set. "Traps aren't my favorite form of attacking,but a basic shinobi skill none the less.",he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kishei
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kishei

PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:53 am

Kishei thought about the test, trying to understand what he should be doing, he and Takomi absentmindedly walked around to the other side of the tree laying out three lines of wire, each was connected to a fake exploding tag, so that if you stepped on or near the wire the tag would drop, making the shinobi try to find a way out, he wasn't going to hurt his team mates, he was sure that would be part of the test.

Just as the twenty minutes were almost up he realized something, he looked around for the other two shinobi, if there where four forces the hardest to take over or destroy would be their sensei's, so if they all worked together to take on their sensei, they would all have a greater chance of winning, not only that, they would be working as a team.
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:09 am

((Um...do you have permission to post here?))
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:35 am

No, he does not. His post will be deleted and we can carry on with this. Until then, I'm going to wait to make my post.
Back to top Go down
Chouga Akimichi
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Chouga Akimichi

PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:17 am

Agreed, an admin needs to delete jesters post.

All of those on TNT's team simply ignore jesters post while it is deleted.
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:33 am

Oushi deactivated his Byakugan. He had seen enough and wanted to give his eyes a break. He also felt that he was a bit harsh in the first test. He felt that they deserved a second chance in this test.
He thought for a second on how they could repent. He knew those traps were dangerous and they would have to be taken apart. But could he trust the genin to do so? If they didn't he could either have three dead genin, three hurt genin, three very smart genin, or a mixture of them all. He prayed for the later answer.
He would know if they messed up or not. He didn't need the Byakugan for everything. He had his skils as a jounin that every jounin needed. For instance, he was able to know when a kunai was coming at his arm just by the sound it made along the way. He was positive he would be able to hear the loud explosion or the flying kunai.
"Ok kids! You would have failed, but I feel generous. You have twenty minutes to take apart your traps and find the correct path. Starting now!"
He started on a new stick and set the one he had been shapening down.
(Two posts each)
Back to top Go down
Kishei
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kishei

PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:30 am

Kishei was lucky, he didn't need to do much work to take apart his traps, all he needed was one kunai, he pulled out the kunai before slicing all the wires, and returning the items too his item pouch, all in five miuntes.

He then thought about getting back, the other genin may not have been as quick, so he decided to take the trees, he jumped to the top of his tree, before leaping form tree to tree, back to his sensei.
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:19 pm

Sukogetsu commenced deactivating his traps. It took him a bit to gather them up,and make sure they were all deactivated. When he was sure he was done he started to head back to where Oushi was. [i]I bet I failed some kind of test...Unless it was just checking how fast we can operate. Oh well........,he thought gloomily.
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:07 am

Haran sighed. I set up all these traps for noting? She thought to herself as she deactivated her paper tags that were buried in the ground. She walked back to her first spot where she set up traps and she threw three kunai at the traps that were in the ground, causing holes to forum there. She refilled all the holes with the soil and dirt. She pressed her hand down on the dirt to make sure that there was no way someone could fall in. "Good enough." She said to herself. Now there was the hard part, finding the ninja wire she set up.

She looked around and tripped on the wire. "Uh oh..." She said as she looked up at saw kunai flying at her. She took out a kunai and deflected some of the kunai that were shooting at her and hit with one, luckily. She looked at the scratches that she got from the kunai. She sat down on a tree stump and looked at her small wounds. "Can't let sensei see this..." She said to herself and thought of what to do. "I have time to think.." She said to herself and thought of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Kishei
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kishei

PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:29 am

Kishei sat there on the top of a tree, next to his sensei. He didn't want to say something, incase this was another part of the test, which he was sure it was. He sat there prepared for his sensei to anything. He pretended to look around for his comrades, but in reality Takomi was watching his sensei intently. Kishei looked around, he saw Haran had tripped and set off one of her traps, but he didn't want to help, he was the early one this time.
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:55 pm

When Sukogetsu got near the place where Oushi-sensei stood,he noticed Kishei in a tree. The tree was right in his way there,he jumped in stealthily,so only Kishei would be able to noticed. Then he said in an almost inaudible whisper,"How ya doin?" He made sure not to be too loud,as their jounin teacher wasn't very far away,the whisper was so low only Kishei,if anyone,could hear it.
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:16 pm

"I bet everyone else has already finished and waiting with sensei." She said to herself. Just then, she got an idea. She took off her headband and tied it around her bleeding wound. A little bit of blood leaded through her headband, but it would have to do. On her way walking back to her sensei, she noticed a small little patch of berries. Haran was starving, and she observed that the berries weren't poisonous or anything. She looked around and thought, A little bit couldn't hurt. She thought to herself and ate a few of the berries. She was still hungry, but the berries were enough to hold her over for awhile. She walked out of the small woods and came to her sensei from a small distance. She looked around Where is everybody? She thought to herself. She noticed her two teammates talking in a tree and she sighed. "Of course, I'm always late." She murmured to herself and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:40 pm

(Hey guys, this is postponed until Kishei either comes back or decides to leave. We're going to have a mission now to finish this test. I'll PM you the link when I get the mission up and running.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team One Meeting   Team One Meeting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team One Meeting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2