Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Escaping the heat (one person/ no fighting)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

Escaping the heat (one person/ no fighting) Empty
PostSubject: Escaping the heat (one person/ no fighting)   Escaping the heat (one person/ no fighting) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:23 am

The sun was hot out and the heat it was putting of was like a oven. It had been a easy laid back day not much to do and now the only thing on Fushidara’s mind was shade. He had been looking for a good spot to beat the heat but so far he had come up empty handed. “If I don’t find some shade soon I’m going to die, from this hell hole.” ,he said to himself. Then quickly looked to see if anyone had noticed him talking to himself. You got to stop doing that he thought to himself. He rounded the Conner of a building and his left eye caught a peak of something. He quickly made his way over to the object, and picked it up.

It was a huge umbrella and seemed to be in good shape. He looked at the thing like a three year old in a candy store. Who would just leave this lying around he thought to himself. “I no it wrong to steal but nobody seems to be using the thing so why not put it to some use, hate to see it go to waste.” he said to himself once again, as if he was arguing over to use it or not. He decided to just stab the thing in the ground right there and lay under it, that way if the owner came along he could give it back.

It was a lot cooler under the shade, but yet he continued to sweet. He looked to his side and noticed that there was room for another person. I wish I had a friend to share this thing with he thought, but he had no such thing at the moment. Then he thought to himself maybe someone will come around and want to talk.
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the heat (one person/ no fighting)   Escaping the heat (one person/ no fighting) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:21 pm

Hero was walkin around seeing if he ran into anybody and he did."Your wish just came true...you now have a friend to talk too."Hero gave him a water bottle full of cold water."You can thank me later , look like u just came from a swimming race and you drowned."Hero laughed.Hero sat next to his friend and asked"Sooooooo, what's on your mine buddy?"
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the heat (one person/ no fighting)   Escaping the heat (one person/ no fighting) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:35 pm

He quickly took the water bottle and opened it, taking a big sip. Then wiping the sweat from his forehead. “I think I’ll thank you now, haha, ya I sweat a lot.” he then thought of a answer to the question asked. And shrugged his shoulders when answering, “nothing much just how hot it is around here, I don’t see how your wear that jacket.” He didn’t tell Hero that he was worried that he would be assigned a sensei and let him down in his first mission. He then looked at hero and smiled, “so you on a team yet?”
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the heat (one person/ no fighting)   Escaping the heat (one person/ no fighting) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:15 am

"I wish."Hero laughed."I think i'm not on a team yet because i'd be to much to handle.Seriously I have a sword...that ignites on fire."Hero laughed some more.Hero remembered when fushidara said"I don't know how you kept your jacket on."So hero took off his jacket and shirt revealing his black tanktop.Also the tanktop was so tight it revealed hero's six pack to.Hero took out his other water bottle from his other pocket and took a small sip."I love it when it's hot.I also like it when it's cool but hot is better for me."Hero smiled at fushi."Anyway, wouldn't it be weird if me and you be on the same team, a good weird, like a coincedence .Wouldnt it?"
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the heat (one person/ no fighting)   Escaping the heat (one person/ no fighting) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:38 am

He looked at hero and nodded,” that would be awesome I think, and there is still a chance we might sense I’m not on a team either.” he happily replied to his friend. He would like the idea of having hero on his team one he was strong, two he trusted hero, and three he thought that having him on his team would make him better in the long run. He thought about having a team for a split second and got exited. “I think me and you would make a good team hero cause I believe we can work together, I’m not the strongest person hero but I fight with my brain someday I will prove my self to you.” he added. Then waited for the reply of his friend.
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the heat (one person/ no fighting)   Escaping the heat (one person/ no fighting) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:04 am

Hero saw fushi talk. He saw that he actually (for once) had confidence in him self.“I think me and you would make a good team hero cause I believe we can work together, I’m not the strongest person hero but I fight with my brain someday I will prove my self to you.”fushi said.

Hero looked down."Well... don't get your hopes up kid cuz we can still get on seperate teams."He punched fushi's shoulder."Untill then we have to work on our image"Hero said.We need some more friends, including gf's, and our on look.We need to show our village THAT HERO AND FUSHI MATTER!"Hero shouted smiling. Hero got up and held his hand to fushi who was sitting."Are you in?"
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the heat (one person/ no fighting)   Escaping the heat (one person/ no fighting) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:19 am

Just the thought of him mattering was enough to a make him agree. He had never really had a true friend before and he would follow hero anywhere. He could feel the punch that had been delivered to his shoulder but it didn’t bother him any. He liked the idea of having more friends, and maybe a gf but it would be a work in progress. He quickly jumped to his feet showing hero his special skill his speed. “hell yea I’m with you, just what kind of image are u going for hero?” he asked out of interest. He thought hero would like to be known has a get down and dirty fight real rough and tough, while on the other hand he wanted to be known as have one of the best brains and solving problem skills in the village.
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the heat (one person/ no fighting)   Escaping the heat (one person/ no fighting) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:08 am

"Well I want my image to be inspiring."Hero said."I wanna be that perosn thay say "hey he satrted out drom nothing and now he has everything."Hero ended."Come on let's get to work." hero got up and and ran off."I'll catch up to you." [end]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the heat (one person/ no fighting)   Escaping the heat (one person/ no fighting) Empty

Back to top Go down

Escaping the heat (one person/ no fighting)
Page 1 of 1