Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaminari's pet [complete]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaminari

Kaminari

Kaminari's pet [complete] Empty
PostSubject: Kaminari's pet [complete]   Kaminari's pet [complete] EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:34 am

Name: Chichiro

Nickname: Chi

Species: Snake

Looks: Kaminari's pet [complete] 014-1
Chi is a 4 foot long brown python. Her scales ore a dark brown on the top and fade to a lighter brown as the go around to the bottom of her body. She is often seated across my shoulders and wrapped down one arms or half of her body is wrapped around my waist and the rest goes up my back so her head is resting by my neck.

Personality: Chi is a smart snake givin her age. She helps me often in battle by distracting my opponent so I can land a hit. She is very kind and rarely ever snaps at people. Chi loves new people unless she thinks they are a threat.

History:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Kaminari's pet [complete] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaminari's pet [complete]   Kaminari's pet [complete] EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:28 pm

Approved. Have fun with your snake. ^^
Back to top Go down

Kaminari's pet [complete]
Page 1 of 1