Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan

Go down 
+17
Todd
Chris Kees
Absolute Greed.
Tahji
Zutto Uchiha
~Deadwood Zen~
Senkou
Brock
leon77
herocou
Bender
Kuro Karite
Kessen
Ulkira
Caranore
Adam
Sagemaster
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zutto Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zutto Uchiha

(Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:55 pm

I almost sure he is gonna seal the ten tails inside himself. Making him "perfect"
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:50 pm

death_from_sharingan wrote:
moons eye. probably that when full moon the sharingan activates. and there need a balance between star and moon. sasuke's star and mandra and here's a link for all the chapters

http://www.narutocentral.com/?p=media/manga_chapters

just in case u miss some

That's a good thought.

When Madara was young, he was going blind from the effects of the sharingan. He plucked his little brothers eyes out and fused his little brothers Mangekyou Sharingan with his own Mangekyou Sharingan, making the eyes more powerful and fixing his near blindness. You may already know this. He may intend to pluck Sasuke's Mangekyou Sharingan and fuse it with his Mangekyou Sharingan, making it Moon's eye, a new type of Sharingan (without 'mangekyou' or 'sharingan' in the name). Therefore the eye's being so powerful (even with the jutsu Susano'o and Amaterasu) he may be able to control time/space and all that.

But with most villains in Naruto, they die. With Madara having immortality and being invincible from ALL attacks including any jutsu, he may not die. But it is possible at this moment (only theory) Madara's Moon's Eye Plan involves taken Sasuke's sharingan. Madara may be losing vision once again from being so old from immortality and using his sharingan. So it's possible he needs Sasuke's eyes to fuse it's Mangekyou Sharingan with Madara's current Mangekyou Sharingan. But with all things involving Sasuke, mostly Naruto steps in.

Next manga = 2 days Very Happy

Nothing to do with his Sasuke's MS? Ten-tailed beast? Moon? Sealing in himself? Where you get that information?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:18 pm

I cannot wait to see everybody be proven wrong ^.^ Simply because it's never what we guess... lol. Expect for a long time ago when Todd asked if it was possible for guns to be developed in naruto and everybody said no, then in the new movie with Sky country, bam, guns.

Lets see if we get it right again, I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:10 pm

there is this hidden ninja with an rocket launcher on his back so guns might me possible.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:24 pm

Senkou got the chapter spoilers beforehand apparently
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:31 pm

OOOOH!! The Rokudo Sennin is alive and living on the moon!! (it's random but I just thought that up)
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:09 pm

Adam wrote:
I cannot wait to see everybody be proven wrong ^.^ Simply because it's never what we guess... lol. Expect for a long time ago when Todd asked if it was possible for guns to be developed in naruto and everybody said no, then in the new movie with Sky country, bam, guns.

Lets see if we get it right again, I doubt it.

Well me and Zutto arent guessing so Im gona have to say 100&% what we said was the truth, and should be treated as fact. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:48 pm

What's up with the 10 tails? There's no such thing. And even if there is, I'm guessing Kabuto has it.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:05 am

There is and you are very much wrong Ulkria. Kabuto does not. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:57 am

How would you guys know? The new manga comes out later today so stop talking about 10-tails. There's probably no such thing, and even if there was, i'm sure it wouldn't have anything to do with Madara's Moons Eye Plan.
Back to top Go down
Zutto Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zutto Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:07 am

There is a Ten-tailes and it most likely has all the Doujutsu. Not only that, but it has about 9 tomoes.
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:11 am

Zutto Uchiha wrote:
There is a Ten-tailes and it most likely has all the Doujutsu. Not only that, but it has about 9 tomoes.

Care to tell me how you know all this?
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:16 am

LIke i just said, spoilers.
Back to top Go down
Zutto Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zutto Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:19 am

They're called spoilers my friend. Naruto is released in Japan, before it is here. That's how.

The Ten Tailed is called the Jyubi.

Here is a picture.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:24 am

Oh. That's looks like a powerful Bijuu. It's looks like know your probably right. Those eyes look like it's got like 9 comma Sharingan with the Rinnegan. It doesn't look like it's got Byakugan in that picture, but it's possible. The stupid thing is, you know Madara will die somehow in the next years worth of manga, probably.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 2:00 am

It called tomoe, not comma, and if the eye is white, then it will by byakugan, because the ringan is purple and the sharigan is red. My speculation is that THIS is how the three do utsu trully came to be. As it was sealed with in the sage, and then well, you get the idea im sure.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 5:04 am

Senkou wrote:
It called tomoe, not comma, and if the eye is white, then it will by byakugan, because the ringan is purple and the sharigan is red. My speculation is that THIS is how the three do utsu trully came to be. As it was sealed with in the sage, and then well, you get the idea im sure.

one problem those are tomoe marks not byakugan

the 3 words on top says "Ten Tailed Beast" and if u look at his eyes, it pain's eye mark in it. (is there Rinnegan in the ten tail?)

Last edited by Tahji on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zutto Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zutto Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:34 am

No, wtf is Pain Chakra? You mean Rinnegan? And if that's what you mean, that's where this "Pain Chakra" came from.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:35 am

sigh, its the rinn'gan, and the tomoe show the ahsringan. Of course there in black and white, but I am almost willing to guarantee that it is a white eye thus the byakugan, regaurding the three dojutsu. The ten tailed beast has nothing to do with Pain. At all. It is all about the sage of six paths, the creator of all ninjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:27 am

newest manga! view it here http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.php?s=naruto&c=467 467!!!
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:51 am

Ohmg. I was totally right about Madara not being whole and needing to do something to achieve a true form (point for Pat mofos)

*continues reading*

infinite Tsukoyomi? WTF. Sounds gay as fuuck.

4TH NINJA WORLD WAR HOT.

GAARA BEING BAD ASS, HOT

FUCKINGG EVERYONE NOT FALLING INTOTHAT MADARA FUCKTARD, HOT.

HELL YEAH.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:10 am

Im still waiting for it on onemanga right now x.x
Back to top Go down
Chris Kees
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Chris Kees

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:24 am

Try using Mangafox, They already have the new chapter and they seem to get chapters before onemanga, just a piece of advice.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:25 am

Thank you soooo much x.x
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:09 am

OMFG. OMFG. OMFG.

Ultimate Infinite Tsukoyomi Genjutsu?

Madara Declaring A Fourth Ninja War.

Madara being as cool as a cucumber!

A Ten Tailed Ultimate Jinchuuriki??

Raikage finally being the comical relief!

This shit finally got intense, we learnt more about the ninja world and it's past in that manga then the whole series!

>.> I just jizzed my pants its getting good!!!

(But the whole sennin jinchuuriki going up and becoming the moon, i thought that was a little weird) but meh...still awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next