Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan

Go down 
+17
Todd
Chris Kees
Absolute Greed.
Tahji
Zutto Uchiha
~Deadwood Zen~
Senkou
Brock
leon77
herocou
Bender
Kuro Karite
Kessen
Ulkira
Caranore
Adam
Sagemaster
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

(Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:01 am

i didnt expect the all nine tails are made of chakra. i thought they were solid forms and the Jyubi must be giant (thinking about going on the moon and stepping on its butt which is a giant crater)
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:40 pm

Sweesh! Three-pointer to Senkou and Zutto.

When I read the latest manga, I was like @!?%^&*(?@!#$@!#!!! Jubi? What the hell was up with that? It was so not what I expected. O.O

So, Madara's body has a few problems after his fight with Hashirama, maybe it is Pat's theory. And he wants to fuse the Jubi inside him to make him more powerful. Doesn't he know that he's already packed full of chakra to begin with? What's to say that he won't simply explode from not being able to contain the Jubi in his body. From what he says, that thing has A LOT of chakra, and it'll no doubt have WAAAAAY more chakra than the Kyuubi, and we've all seen how much chakra the Bijuu have.

And then he's gonna use the Moon to cast a super-powerful Genjutsu on everyone? Say, maybe it'll make everyone think they're living in our world XD.

About the pale where Karin and Sasuke got sent. Maybe that's the place where Madara oges each time he teleports? A limbo zone, so to speak?

Fourth Ninja War! Alright! Madara should totally destroy them all for having dragged the series on fro so long. And finally, Sakura's heading to Iron Country to tell Naruto to forget Sasuke and get a real life. Even Naruto seems to be having second thoughts on the matter. Hope he just ditches the Sasjerk.

So, Madara and Danzou both spoke about becoming "one", eh? Coincedence? I think not. It's becuse they're the same people.

Tahji wrote:
i didnt expect the all nine tails are made of chakra. i thought they were solid forms and the Jyubi must be giant (thinking about going on the moon and stepping on its butt which is a giant crater)

No offense, Tahji, but you really need to start reading the manga more thoroughly. They've already stated that the Bijuu were simply demons made of chakra. Yes, they're solid, but they're really just bags of chakra.

On a side note, what happened to Suigetsu and Juugo? :O
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:46 pm

i guess part of mandara is burned or something so he need the amount of chakra to heal. (according to 9 tails, Jyubi should have instant healing powers)

Jyubi doesn't have any chakra now since it's divided into nine and thrown to earth already

and Jyubi shouldnt have 10 tails, it should be 45 tails since 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 equals 45. in the movie of the sky country, isnt there a 0 tail?
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:53 pm

That's fake, I don't think it's really a Bijuu.

And just because the Jubi is a combination of all 9 Bijuu doesn't mean that it should have 45 tails. Geez, that would be OP even for Naruto characters, a 45-tail Bijuu?

And it's Jubi, not Jyubi.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:08 pm

its ten tails and why would it be fake??? It explains a lot actually. And oh i forgot

Takes a bow and burn the non-believers

whos laughing now?
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:07 pm

Senkou, you misunderstood what I meant. I was saying the Reibi was fake, not the Jubi. Kudos to you and Zutto for reading the manga before it came out in English. Mad
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:17 am

Lol, Idon't think you're interpreting it in an accurate way, Tahji..=]
Back to top Go down
Allie-Chan (=

Allie-Chan (=

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:47 am

I don't believe danzo and Madara are the same, but danzo is someone we must know already. Idk who, but someone.

Danzo can't be madara because why would he want to keep the bijuu from himself? He has naruto right there, why demand him? And, if danzo was madara, how could he be in two places at once unless it was a shadow clone. And didn't he say he had no power, when danzo used the sharingan on the way to the iron country? And Madara would have needed to use the shadow clone technique. And if he went through all this trouble to be danzo in konoha and tobi/madara of akatsuki, why not reveal himself as both instead of just having danzo disappear? I think danzo is afraid of madara, and knows him. Therefore, if madara saw him he would know who danzo is, so he ran.

Reibi was not even a bijuu, i think it was something close but not actually considered one. It would have taken alot more then just naruto and sasuke to take it.

The tails of the bijuu should represent what segment of the Jyubi it is, as in it's level of power it was when it was a whole Jyubi. That's why Kyuubi pwns all others so badly.

As for Sasuke; i have a feeling he may see that Madara is using him. The writer of Naruto would get very bad emails and letters if he made sasuke be evil and eventually get owned by naruto. Sasuke just needs to be slapped around a bit. I think Karin, Juugo, and Suigetsu will try and knock him out of following him first. They aren't very bad characters if you see how they are to each other while they fight. Madara needs to be back slapped.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:52 am

nice allie =]
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:51 am

Spoiler:

One Word:

Epic!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:29 am

I agree with Allie and her statement.

Danzo is not Madara. I think that Danzo ran away because he was afraid that Sasuke would come and bitch his arse! and that he needs to get back to Konoha, for the onyl reason i can think of is to secure that scroll/stone writing thing that the Rikudo Sage left. I still believe my theory that Danzo isn't a badass. He has always had the intentions of Konoha in his mind and put them first. Yes, his methods have been questionable only because he is a military style leader nad hates the PC sh*t. I personally like Danzo. I think that the writers have made him out to be this kind of bad person in the series and no one likes him, but whe push come to shove (Whats happening now) Danzo will step-up and everyone in Konoha will see that he isn't that dodgey.
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:51 am

Well i just read the manga and man...there is some c razy shi** goin down. For u people who dont read it , it seems that there has been a ten tail beast called the jubi.The sage of six paths (the guy with rinnegan and the 6 teeth on his neck) was it's host.

The jubi looks like it has one eye (although it has ten tomoe sharingan mixed with rinnegan.Since the jubi is so strong it seems that soon as the sage will die the jubi will walk the earth again.

So when he died he used his remaining power to cut the beast chakras into nine.The body of the jubi itself is (either the moon or on the moon idk).Now madara is planning to gather the bijuu and make them all the jubi again.

Then he'll seal it inside of him.Once that is done he'll be able to turn the moon into a ten tomoe sharingan and keep everyting on earth under his Mrnju tsukyomi (Mega Genjutsu) because the world will never be in peace.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:06 am

The Tsuchikage mentioned Danzou saying exactly something Tobi said.... so OH SNAP :O
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:38 am

bam.. it old yall it had somethign to do with the sage of six paths (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 3 497333
Back to top Go down
Zutto Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zutto Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:30 pm

Saying Danzo is not Madara is like Saying

Naruto doesn't have the nine tails.

IT'S A NO BRAINIER!
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:56 pm

See. You're wrong *and* you're right..

I think that danzo was once madara. and when they got their shitt wrecked by the fourth, they were split in half. This explains why they have opposite eyes. Danzo is the physical rendition, possibly with a different personality, while madara maintains the spiritual and personality rendition.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:23 pm

ANOTHER PLAUSIBLE THEORY! But it seems in the past all these theories have been incorrect, so do not over talk yourselves guys! :O
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:28 pm

Pat =) wrote:
See. You're wrong *and* you're right..

I think that danzo was once madara. and when they got their shitt wrecked by the fourth, they were split in half. This explains why they have opposite eyes. Danzo is the physical rendition, possibly with a different personality, while madara maintains the spiritual and personality rendition.

But...they don't have opposite eyes....
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:30 pm

It would be nice if Madara wound up killing Naruto and then Sauske turned on him and killed him in kind. That would make me very very happy actually.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:23 pm

You're right sage my bad xD

An interesting theory...about danzou being madara..

http://www.forums.endless-naruto.com/naruto-manga/legit-madara-thoery-4007/
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:09 am

I wanna see more Mizukage and Gaara!

We haven't seen Gaara and the Sand sibs in awhile!

And lets face it - Mizukage is one of the only female kages that are useful and don't scream out some guys name whenever shes in trouble... She up-hold one of her own battles if she wanted too!

PLUS! Gaara and Mizukage would make some sweet-looking babies. Thats right I said it! :V
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:18 am

I wounder what the baby would look like hm?

How old IS she? >>
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:01 am

It doesn't matter. The pairing is already too awesome for people to handle. It wont compute.

MIZU AND GAARA IS HAPPENING I TELL YOU.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:03 pm

No, Gaara has Matsuri, SenseixStudent Bond prevails. Wink
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:32 am

Very nice Ulkira. Very nice. You are learning very quickly. *bows*

THEN ME PUSHING MIZUxGAARA IS USELESS!

*throws papers off of desk*

:T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan   (Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Spoilers)Moon's Eye Plan
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3