Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 470

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Chapter 470 Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 470   Chapter 470 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:01 pm

The fight began pretty nicely in my point of view, it can only get better until the somebody comes and interrupts it or something. The new Samehada evolved form looks so bad-ass, absolutely sexual. Some good close ups of Killer Bee and Kisame matching each others blows.

Onto Sakura now again T.T Now she is going to hunt Sasuke, interesting indeed, I wonder if he has the power to strike her down it would be fantastic to see her die ^.^
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

Chapter 470 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 470   Chapter 470 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:12 pm

Naruto goes crazy with rage and kicks his ass, only so Sakura can be revived at a slightly later date buy some new high-power medic jutsu...
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Chapter 470 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 470   Chapter 470 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:38 pm

What was up with the Sai clone? Suspicious.

Kisame is just getting cooler and cooler. KB just lost his ultimate advantage, Samehada can eat the Hachibi's chakra, it was expected after it ate the Kyuubi's in Pre-Shippuuden. Way tooo cool. Unless Bee has some sorta kick-ass jutsu like Naruto does, he's so dead. HUZZAH!!
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

Chapter 470 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 470   Chapter 470 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:51 pm

Kisame FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Takun

Chapter 470 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 470   Chapter 470 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:45 am

Yeah looks like Killer Bee's done for, unless someone happens to be looking for him. That giant raccoon and the dude with the big ax cant really do anything besides state the obvious and get knocked over. I was not expecting Samehada to have a mouth, but then again, I dont know what I was expecting.

Sai was looking very suspicious. I dont trust that guy at all anymore. That last chapter was as dissapointing as the ones before it, but this one sure dide pick up.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Chapter 470 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 470   Chapter 470 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:28 pm

I love Sai now! His bluntness has made him a better friend to Naruto than Sasjerk and the Queen of Hags!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chapter 470 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 470   Chapter 470 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 470
Page 1 of 1