Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site Suggestions

Go down 
+66
Drew
Gaia
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Senkou
Tahji
Kessen
L33
Liger
Kyoske
Mika
Shigeki Kazura
Robin
Death Jester
herocou
Shiko
Python
Big Boss
Cassus
Elder Sage
Washi
~Deadwood Zen~
Daedalus
Sky
Max
Bender
Aaron
Zaxchi
Fox
John
L
Aweshucks.
Blaize
Hyuuga Rahim
Ichi-Kun
Kibaka
Syn
Brian
~The Boy that Rocks~
becca_ily-pie
Travis
Gale Uchiha
Aries
Brock
Zutto Uchiha
Izumo
Matthais
Jiro
Temi
Dai Ryuu
Absolute Greed.
Kessen Kaitou
Yondaime
Ulkira
Hiroshi
.Death Angel
slvdrw
Brad
Kuro Karite
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Matthew
Shigairu
Fujimaru Timaki
Ryan
Todd
Strange Ace
Adam
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Site Suggestions - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 5 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:34 am

Regardless jiro, they have a point, we still need some kind of loose plot.
Back to top Go down
Ichi-Kun
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Ichi-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 5 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:13 am

wat about my Free Discussion area?! lmao
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 5 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:19 am

You're free discussion area is a good idea...but can't you just go to the spam section for that?

I propose that the spam section does not count towards our post count. There should be an option to set this in forum creation on the admin panel.
Back to top Go down
Ichi-Kun
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Ichi-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 5 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:38 am

Sad NOOO it should count but i still want my Free Discussion area!lol it would be a placce dat u can tak about things dat ARENT counted as spam
Back to top Go down
Fujimaru Timaki
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Fujimaru Timaki

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 5 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:40 pm

I agree with Near on the two above matters.

Posts in the spam section shouldn't count, because many people just join, then spam like hell in order to post in the add.

And Cloud

The Free Discussion area you keep talking about.
I DON'T get it, just use the General Discussion area, Feedback or Site Suggestion depending on the subject
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 5 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:43 am

Uuuum,idk but i think that atleast two bijuus should be open at least the weaker ones. those genins,cuz if u got a bijuu i think u should start as a genin,and be trained by village elders or sennin. i think atleast also that village should have elders,they are a important part of the village.They should be open atleast 2 spots open to train the bijuus holders.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 5 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:16 am

I don't think it is a good idea to have bijuus. Even if they are the weaker ones, bijuu's are too easily OPed.
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 5 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:00 pm

Its unlikely Bijuu's would be allowed. They may be allowed for npcs and as mission opponents but as Near points out there are OPed too easily
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 5 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:37 pm

but they could only be put to experience rpers. like Near has suggested before this idea,they should be on a week trial to test them
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:16 am

Still, it gives an unfair advantage, even if they're experienced. I mean sure, they act fine and don't OP for the first week, but the first time they get in a death battle, they release their beast, and then what?
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 5 EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:34 am

i think they should give about points for the rewards in the contests if u win them.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 5 EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:30 pm

what would these points do?
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 5 EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:41 pm

well it lets you have jutsus,like mission points ,although im thinking about it and it will not benefit all. only rank ninjas like academy to chuunin.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 5 EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:03 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 5 EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:25 am

No Missions? + Chuunin Exams= Bad teaching) Wink
Well like my topic says, I think that if you're on a squad and you have not done no missions atleast 1 or 2 you should not participate on the exams. LIke in the anime they always particiapte on the chuunin exams when they have experience,they just don't go in the chuunin exams when they soon turn genin without doing crap.I believe they should be able to go on the chuunin exams once they finish a few missions.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 5 EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:29 am

This is optimal, kutsosei. But, as we are still growing, we need to grow before we worry about that kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Rahim

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 5 EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:17 am

CHUUNIN EXAMS!
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 5 EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:37 am

Are coming up shortly
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:58 pm

Can we have those little cat similes that are on Ingoo? I love those little things Smile.

Anyway, onto the more series suggestion, how about having a rule that says that all members must place a link to their character in their signature? I find it extremely annoying having to go to Character Creation and look for the character there. It would help the Staff too when it comes to placing weapons/pets/jutsu onto our apps. Just a suggsstion, but it's been bugging me for a long time (like since I started RPing here) Smile.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:07 am

got one.
Story line?

We need something organized for this site.

We have Both missing nins and Aks members.

Maybe they both have different goals but along the way some of the roads are the same. Maybe they hunt for money, souls, power, or force of respect.

We know they both hate villages and the order that is present. Maybe they would want to crush down the villages. Ask for its own purpose and Missing nins for the other purpose.

{SPOILER!}

This ok Orochimaru and his little group finding the three tails

while aks searched for the same thing as well.

Both had problems and had to face the leaf village because they were poking around in there buessness.

Something like that. Think it over let this idea grow. suggestions for my idea?
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:31 am

We already have a akatsuki goal made up and soon it will start...Every single one will participate...
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:34 am

ALRIGHT THEN kAZEKAGE sAMA sorry for caps
Back to top Go down
Aweshucks.

Aweshucks.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:50 am

well . . i suggest better colors for the groups, as in missing nin color is hidious >Neutral and i think it would be better if you made a certain section for konoha nins to discuss stuff within the village and make it private so no one can see it unless their in konoha <3 and do the same for suna . . also, i think it'd be cooler if the user groups were just konoha and suna and stuff, besides having jounin rank and chuunin and stuff i think it's way easier . . that's just me . and change the banners to the ones pat made Smile
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:20 am

I agree with the colors thing...

A while ago, I proposed these colors

[ Hokage ]
[ Academy Student ]
[ Genin ]
[ Chuunin ]
[ ANBU ]
[ Missing Ninja ]
[ Jounin ]
[ Sannin ]
[ Akatsuki ]
[ Kazekage ]
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:27 am

I agree with those colours but adam (hokage) love shis current colour and wont budge. Plus he is partially colour blind and cant destinguish the difference between reds and greens. But i do like these colours ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Site Suggestions
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next