Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site Suggestions

Go down 
+66
Drew
Gaia
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Senkou
Tahji
Kessen
L33
Liger
Kyoske
Mika
Shigeki Kazura
Robin
Death Jester
herocou
Shiko
Python
Big Boss
Cassus
Elder Sage
Washi
~Deadwood Zen~
Daedalus
Sky
Max
Bender
Aaron
Zaxchi
Fox
John
L
Aweshucks.
Blaize
Hyuuga Rahim
Ichi-Kun
Kibaka
Syn
Brian
~The Boy that Rocks~
becca_ily-pie
Travis
Gale Uchiha
Aries
Brock
Zutto Uchiha
Izumo
Matthais
Jiro
Temi
Dai Ryuu
Absolute Greed.
Kessen Kaitou
Yondaime
Ulkira
Hiroshi
.Death Angel
slvdrw
Brad
Kuro Karite
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Matthew
Shigairu
Fujimaru Timaki
Ryan
Todd
Strange Ace
Adam
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Site Suggestions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:21 am

~~~ BuMp ~~~
mhmm ^_^
I think we should have a SOTW and AOTW Scroll at the bottom of the main page
(Signature of the week, avatar of the week)
Back to top Go down
~The Boy that Rocks~
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
~The Boy that Rocks~

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:34 am

Yay signature/avatar contest!! I with you Nate
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 2:13 am

Well Im thinking,I asked this to my cousin too,but he didn't answered. Why don't the Kages give out the missions. I don't like the system that is around. Much members probably don't know what to do,or what mission to ask for and thats why they don't ask for one and they just RP themselves walking around the village all the days. I think the Kages should give out the missions whether the poeple like it or not. One of the rules is "Obey your Kage" right? Well if they don't obey the missions gave out,there will be serious consequences. As the same for the Kazekage, I've seen that the Kazekage hasn't been doing nothing but meeting new Jounins. They have to always do something for the village,or atleast meet with Konoha ninjas and sign peace treaties or start a war or something.Its just a suggestions, Im not saying the RPG system is not good. Just saying that system of missions should be improved.

Sincerely,your friend Kutosei
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:00 am

The issue of missions and system around it is currently under review as we speak. The feedback is appreciated and will doubtless be considered in the upcoming deliberations. Thanks for your thoughts

Likewise I would like to thank everyone who has posted constructive suggestions on behalf of US's Staff for your determination to help better the site. We can not promise you ideas will turn into a reality but we can promise that they are read and considered regularly. You opinions and concerns do matter to us, well as long as they are reasonable Smile
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:40 am

I have a section, and I doubt I'm not the only one who noticed it.
Rp samples. Often, in character apps, people create giant Rp samples, but then go on to Rp significantly less. I think that the RP sample should be an actual sample, instead of a post trying to make your profile look impressive.
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:29 am

im not really quite understanding what ur saying. im not a staff or nothing but i always try to help and try to understand.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:26 am

Near i totally agree with you, this annoys me. People do their very best in their rp sample so they can get the rank they need but then they rp nowhere near as close as their rp sample was...
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:55 am

I propose that characters of high rank be approved on 1 week trial bases, and that way, if the person doesnt meet a similiar level to what they posted in their sample, they can be lowered a rank or two.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha

Gale Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:41 am

I think we should have a Gennin,chunnin,ANBU and Jonnin squad.
or gennin and other ranks go on missions.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:45 pm

Gale Uchiha wrote:
I think we should have a Gennin,chunnin,ANBU and Jonnin squad.
or gennin and other ranks go on missions.

Huh?

Oh, and what about my idea? The Special Characteristics part in the Character Templates?
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:40 pm

Gale, do you mean a team comprised of a genin, chuunin, jounin, and anbu? If so, I don't think this is a good idea, it's not really an even distribution...
Rank wise, that would be C+B+A+S
Versus
C+C+C+A
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:17 am

The reason teams are kept standard are for balancing issues as Near mentions.

On the rp sample front mines huge but then so are most of my posts Smile
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:42 am

Exactly, and that serves the purpose that the RP sample is supposed to serve.
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:23 am

I agree with Near, although if we do this 2 week trial thing. People who join like u said will be put on test to check if their rping skills, by the time we tell them that they will be put to do this,they just gonna leave n we dont want that.were trying to get members not loose them :[
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:44 am

The 1 week thing is more of a scare, as long as they rp up to par of their sample, it won't be like a test, more like an observation.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Syn

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 6:09 pm

I think we need some sort of plot to this site. I mean missions and rps are good but we really don't have anything big going on. Chuunin exams won't work either because they are a singilar event. The Akatsuki don't make any moves, missing nin are at a low, and with no major action going on the forum is becoming boring to many. I think we need to develop some sort of plot to really allow this forum to take off because to tell you the main reason why we even have as many members as we do is because of member sharing. We need to explan to a greater level and bring this forum back to a prime status, otherwise we are bound to fall.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:51 am

I couldn't agree more.
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:10 pm

Yeah, like shinobi generations had plots!
those were good ^^

I also agree with sacrifice me alice about the wanderer thing.

Also, I think that there should be a chance for people to make their own organizations, so that there's more variety than akatsuki.
I mean, akatsuki is for crazy evil psychos who want demons, and with no jinchuuriki on this site, there's no point of them being here really, unless we had a plot! Or other organizations for them to combat. They don't ever really do anything >< and it's annoying. You need psycho akatsuki that aren't afraid to terrorize villages!!! I think the site needs to revise some policies on jinchuuriki/akatsuki or maybe have a section for making organisations. Wanderers seem cool too.

lol that was more of a rant than a suggestion, but it had good ideas!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:18 pm

Kiba, as adam explained in another post, we are under going changes, and that takes work. The akatsuki have a goal, but it's not something you're allowed to know. And we will be working on that goal once the mission board get's approved. I do agree that we need a plot. But we need more ninja in the main ninja villages, not in other scantily filled organizations.
Back to top Go down
Ichi-Kun
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Ichi-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 4 EmptySun May 03, 2009 7:20 pm

i agree w/ Syn this site needs a plot or well fall apart

and i think we should add a Free Discussion area where discuss about anything and it wouldnt be considered as spam
Back to top Go down
Fujimaru Timaki
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Fujimaru Timaki

PostSubject: Plot   Site Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:14 am

Eventhough I havn't been online for a long time, I have checked out this site a few times a day.

And I can conclude that the site is dying, (sorry about the wording) if something isn't done about it.
The Akatsuki doesn't have much room to act in, and the only activity on the site is random RP and a few missions.
This is were we need to think of something now, in order to keep our members active.

Suggestion:

In order to evolve the site, we need some sort of story plot (many members have already suggested this, but I didn't find any suggestions in their posts that just can be put into the forum).
I think we need more freedom for the members. The villages most have conflicts in order to bloom, the missing nin must attack other ninja and villages in order to fufill their goals, the Akatsuki need to be active and start their reign of terror and the ordinary ninja most be a part of the future, their actions will make the village evolve in a certain way.
But if we get too much freedom on the site, it will be chaos, so we need to keep the members in a short leash.
Since we have a Calendar at our disposal, we ought to use it.
If we make calendar - based event, like freedom to attack certain village or orgination for a small/minor periode of time. Things like that.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:37 am

I disagree about the calendar thing, but I completely agree about the freedom thing. The easiest way to ensure that people remain under control is to simply maintain the same rules they have in naruto. I.e, follow your kage/organization leader.
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:28 am

I agree with temaki completely!

An event like that would also be a good idea! ^^
Back to top Go down
Ichi-Kun
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Ichi-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:43 am

OMG Great thinking Temaki and also like i said in my last post we should a Free Discussion area where we can discuss things that arent considered as spam
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:22 am

Structured missions are coming soon. Admin are busy working on new missions, npcs and factions as we speak you will be pleased to know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Site Suggestions
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next