Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Threat to the Hokage!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

Threat to the Hokage! Empty
PostSubject: Threat to the Hokage!   Threat to the Hokage! EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 6:00 am

Quote :
Dear Orito Aburame,

It has been over 50 days since I have departed the village and in that time I have had a lot of time to think. I have chosen the ways of the missing-ninja and I have grown to new and unachievable heights. It was thanks to that little spar with Near Odolwa, the former Akatsuki Leader that made me change my opinions on the life and objectives of a missing-ninja and as a result, it was the life I have chosen. You'd be severely surprised how much one can grow in only 50 days and how much power one has attained. The only possible people who I deem worthy to fight me is you, Hokage and Jiro. You two are the only ones standing between me and unimaginable power!

I am Coming for you, Lord Hokage.

And I will get you!

Robin.

The Bird landed on the window sill of the Hokage's residence with that note attached to its talon. The Hokage will receive the letter and he will acknowledge so.
Back to top Go down

Threat to the Hokage!
Page 1 of 1