Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting the New Hokage.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Syn
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Syn

Meeting the New Hokage. Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the New Hokage.   Meeting the New Hokage. EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:05 pm

Seth walked through the streets of Konoha. He was heading for the Hokage building to meet the new Hokage or at least new to him. He had known enough from travelers and merchants that this new Hokage went by the name of Orito Aburame, a member of the Aburame clan, and that he was elected by terms of an election instead of by the word of the former Hokage. Which wasn't exactly new. Seth had seen such things before with past Hokages and it didn't change the fact that they all made great Hokages. Though Seth of course had his expectations of this new Hokage. As he made his way to the Kage's office he passed an old familiar little shop. It was a tea shop where he was commonly found in the past. He decided that a little stop for tea wouldn't hurt. He entered the small shop and looked around for his old friend Mushi, who owned the tea shop when Seth left 25 years ago. To no surprise there was Mushi sitting at the counter brewing some tea. Seth walked up to the counter and said "One order of Gyokuro tea please." Once the order slipped past Seth and onto Mushi's ears he stopped what he was doing and slowly turned around. The old man's face lit up as he saw Seth standing there.

Mushi: "AH Seth my boy it has been a long time."
"Well it has been a good 25 years Mushi. Hell I'm surprised you're still kicking. I half guessed you would be dead by now old man."
Mushi: "Bah you think this old bull is just gonna give up just because he has gained a few wrinkles. But come now remove that old mask of yours and let me see that face."
Seth did as the old man said and revealed his un-aged young face.
Mushi: "Ah still young as always. Tell me when are you gonna share your secrets of never aging with me huh, you know these old bones could use it."
"Now Mushi you know very well I can't grant you immortality, though I do wish I could old friend."
Mushi: "I know, I know, but hey you can't blame an old man for trying now can ya."
"No, I guess not."
Mushi laughed and turned around and started to brew Seth's order, talking over his shoulder to keep their conversation going. "So what brings you back to the village? After all I though you were doing all that fancy training up in the mountains." "I was. But I heard the Leaf got a new Kage so I decided to finish up my training a little early and see just what this new Kage is like. Also I have to say I missed my home and of course your tea." "Ah of course, the Immortal Flame of Konoha, looking after your village as always." "You know it Mushi. After all it is the least I can do for the First." "You know it has been a long time since the First Hokage created the Leaf Village Seth. A great deed and of course a great man but don't you think you should just do something for yourself for once." "That is what I want Mushi. It is all I have these days." "Well you know you could always start a family." "You know I can't age Mushi. Besides I fell in love once and it ended in nothing but heart break and I still hold the mark from it." "Ah yes that seal of yours. You know I still don't understand why you would seal your own strength. Heck you could be Hokage if you didn't..." "Now Mushi you know very well I can't do that or at least not yet. Maybe some day I will take the roll of Hokage, but not now and not any time soon." "I guess."
Just then the teapot whistled and Mushi took it off the burner. He poured Seth his tea and sat down next to him.
"Well you know I just worry about you sometimes. You're all alone in this world, ever since I remember I have never seen you with anyone. A little companionship wouldn't hurt." "Well most of my friends have long since died, well all accept you Mushi. You're the last remaining friend I have from the last 25 years and sooner or later I'll lose you to. After all it is the price of immortality." "I guess you're right on that. But hey enough of this sad talk. Drink, drink your tea and enjoy yourself. After all it has been 25 years since you have had some of my tea." Seth slightly smiled and took a sip of his tea. It was as good as he remembered it and thanked Mushi. They continued to talk for a little while longer. Drinking tea and catching up on the last 25 years that Seth had been away. When they were done, Seth tried to pay Mushi for the tea. "No it’s on the house Seth. Think of it as a welcome home present. Besides seeing your sorry self again was payment enough for me." "You know you won't make a living if you go handing out free tea Mushi." They both laughed at this, which was something Seth hadn't done in over 25 years, laugh. He thanked Mushi once more for the tea and then walked out of the tea shop and headed once again towards the Hokage's office.
After about 20 minutes of walking Seth arrived at the Hokage's administrative building, were the Kage's office was located. It was his best guess as to where the Hokage would be located.
Back to top Go down

Meeting the New Hokage.
Page 1 of 1