Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

on top a random house (open/no killing)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

on top a random house (open/no killing) Empty
PostSubject: on top a random house (open/no killing)   on top a random house (open/no killing) EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:53 am

The night air seemed cool as it brushed the face of the young genin sitting on top of the newly built house. It wasn’t that the wind was cool by no means just the brakes from the beating down sun of Suna was quiet pleasant. He could feel the heat still coming off the top of the house where his but and legs sit Indian style. The wind cared a feeling of comfort with it has it blow over the silent village. He placed his left hand on the smooth top of the house to feel the warmth it gave off.
Fushidara watched has the wind blow the sand off the ground and it seemed to dance to dance through the land. He felt the need to jump down and join in on the dance wondering what song it was dancing to, until he realized that it was the crazies though in the hold world. Now his mind wondered off on the topic of if he was crazy or not. He quickly shook the thought off and switched his mind to something else. He search in his head for a thought until finally one pooped up.
He looked down at his hand touching the roof as he wondered who’s house this was anyway. “if they knew I was her would it make them pissed? I’m always just landing on some old random house having no idea what will happen.” he said to himself. Then he closed his eyes sitting has still as possible waiting for someone to find him so he could strike up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Rin Ukiku
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Rin Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: on top a random house (open/no killing)   on top a random house (open/no killing) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 3:01 am

Rin had been moving throughout the village for some time now. It was dark, and she was getting restless in the unbroken silence of the village. She moved across the rooftops silently, stealthly. She was almost in a complete sprint when she came across a young genin on one of the roofs and she came to a slow, silent pace once more. When Rin finally reached the roof that the boy was sitting on, she was so silent that not even a higher ranked shinobi could have heard her. He was just sitting there with his eyes closed...it made her curious as to what kind of shinobi he was. Every genin was trained to never close their eyes when outside of their homes...it made her wonder how much he was afraid of being attacked. She shook her head getting rid of the thought before she did something stupid.

She stood there in the darkness, her fur blending in with the night sky. If it hadn't been for her deep blue eyes, and the moon giving her an outline, nobody would have ever known that she was even there. Rin stood, watching him silently for a long silent moment. When she finally moved, her claws raking over the stone roof sounded like a bomb going off in a war. She flinched at the sudden sound and sighed. "Well, since my feet gave me away...what are you doing out here when you should already be asleep?" she asked, only her deep blue eyes seen in the darkness. She slinked a little closer to the boy, but came to a stop before she got too close to the light.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: on top a random house (open/no killing)   on top a random house (open/no killing) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:45 am

He had been sitting there with eyes closed for sometime, just wondering through his mid on any random thought that would poop up. There had been so many of them he couldn’t remember the first one, which bothered him. The thoughts came and went about ever five minutes, and now me had the thought of remembering on his mind. He just sit there eyes closed cause it seemed to help him in his process and wondered through his mind thinking back.
It had just hit him, what the first random thought was, when he was interrupted by the fearful noise that he was unfamiliar with. There wasn’t a muscle in his body that didn’t want to jump ten foot into the air and just run, but somehow he seemed to keep his cool. He slowly turned his head to the noise opening his left eye.
It was very dark out and all he could see where two eyes glowing back at him. The first thought was some kind of monster has some words mumbled out of his mouth which he didn’t attend to say “what the hell is that”, followed by a sigh. He calmly made his way to his feet still watching the unknown beast that glared at him. He was just about to move closer to it when he heard it speak to him.
The words soothed his fear of what ever it might have been, as he answered back to the still hidden and mysteries person. “ Just how late is it out? I seem to have lost track of time in my thinking. Plus, sleeping isn’t something I do a lot of; I prefer to just sit up and plunder on my thoughts all night. “ he replied quickly. He then thought of who this mystery person was a bandit, missing-nin, or even worse. Then without even thinking the words came out his mouth, “and may I ask what you are doing up?”
Back to top Go down
Rin Ukiku
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Rin Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: on top a random house (open/no killing)   on top a random house (open/no killing) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:45 am

She smirked in the darkness, her white fangs gleaming. "Curious are you, young genin?" she asked as she slinked closer to the light. "It's after 12 or later. As for why I'm out..." Rin said as she slinked into the pale moonlight. Her black fur shimmered and her claws clicked on the roof top as she walked closer and closer to the genin. "I'm out hunting and I never sleep during the night, only during the day," she said as a faint howl started to grow closer but soon faded out. Rin's ears flicked as they picked up the howls and she sighed, sitting down on her haunches. "If only they could do something without wanting to know where I was at 24/7," Rin said as she looked out over the village. "So you think that I could have been some kind of a bandit or missing ninja?" she asked as she looked back at him. It was an every day thing that she came across, but it bothered her when she heard it coming from a young genin.

Last edited by Rin Ukiku on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: on top a random house (open/no killing)   on top a random house (open/no killing) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:54 am

He watched has she stepped into the light not saying a word just listening to what she had to say and taking in her body’s features. He thought long and hard of what she might be but couldn’t real make it out. He stud there ready for what might come since he was still unaware of what actions she might take.
She had just told him the time when he looked back up at the sky trying to look at the moon to tell if she was right or not. It wasn’t that he didn’t believe her just that he liked to check things before he fully committed to them. He was still looking up into the sky when he heard her say she was out hunting. The thought of what she had said made him raise an eyebrow. “if you don’t mind me asking but hunting what?” he asked out of curiosity, he wasn’t scared of her and felt no need to run or act out in any defensive action.
He watched has she sit down and seemed has if she had noticed something that he didn’t. then he listened to what she said about someone keeping up with her. It confused him and he started to focus on the subject and his mind drifted off until she spoke again. He quickly replied to her question after she was done speaking, “The way I see it is you never know who is out there watching and listening. I just like to keep all things in mind and if you would have been one then I would have been a bit more ready for it then if you weren’t. but for what I can see you seem like you aren’t so I don’t think I have nothing to worry about. Oh yeah by the way my name is Fushidara.” He sit back down on the roof looking back up at the sky waiting to see what she would say next.
Back to top Go down
Rin Ukiku
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Rin Ukiku

PostSubject: Re: on top a random house (open/no killing)   on top a random house (open/no killing) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:28 am

Rin looked over at him sternly. "Hunting for food obviously...even though I may be a shinobi I still like to live on the side of the village that is ruled by my pack...after all, they do like to eat raw meat," she said dully. The howls started to grow closer once more and she sighed again. "I'm definately going to punish them for following me thorugh the village like this," Rin said as she stood up with an annoyed look on her muzzle. When the moonlight caught her headband tied around her neck she shook her head. "That thing is always getting hid in my fur...sometimes being a wolf doesn't have many perks...at least I can change my form willingly," she said, rambling on to herself.

Her ears flicked when she heard clicking claws on the roof behind her. She turned her head to see her entire pack behind her. "I'm Rin Ukiku...man...sometimes it doesn't pay off to be the alpha of a pack of wolves that act more like pups," she mumble to herself as she sat back down on the roof. "Oh don't get me wrong Fushidara, I could attack you and kill you with ease...but doing that ould cause me to lose my job...the Kazekage would be most displased if his bodygaurd went and killed one of his villagers," Rin said as she looked at his face, watching for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: on top a random house (open/no killing)   on top a random house (open/no killing) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:29 pm

He watched her has the head banner flickered in the moon light and a smile came over his face. There wasn’t a worry in the world to him at the moment, the site of a fellow suna nin made him quiet exited. He loved to talk to people and especial other nin from the village. Learn about them and studying them to gather information about everyone in the village was one of hi favorite hobbies.
The fact that see was talking about eating raw meat would scare most people he guessed but it didn’t bothered him at all. He fount it to be amusing and interesting. He listened closely to every word not missing a thing. He watched as the pack of wolves jumped up onto the roof. It just keep getting better and better to him he was loving the experience.
He smiled at her has he spook, “I know you eat meat I was hinting at what kind of meat, not raw but you know rabbit, deer, ect.; I also would like to add that I find you and your pack to be very interesting”. He then shrugged and laughed at her last statement, “ dieing is apart of live. It happens to everyone someday, so I’m not afraid to die. Plus, if it would go to helping another suna nin then I guess it would be for the best.” he joked. “and it is nice the meet you Rin Ukiku, also you can call me Fushi for short.” he added.
The event was helping him pass time until he finally got tired enough to sleep. It was a common thing for him to sit on top of the houses all night. He had even been known to stay up for days just sitting there wondering stuff all night long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: on top a random house (open/no killing)   on top a random house (open/no killing) Empty

Back to top Go down

on top a random house (open/no killing)
Page 1 of 1